MLB Sunday 8/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8100
4-5 last GS lost

All x50 each

NYY ML -130 - Gil looked very good in his debut. Kikuchi allows a lot of hits so even the Yankees should score enough to take this.
Pitt +2 1/2 -130 - Bucs Wilson looks good enough to hang in. Mahle trouble in last.
Texas +2 1/2 -120 - Both starters looked bad in last. Take my chances on a numbers play here Rangers stay close. Low risk as well.
Ana +2 1/2 +110 - LA should definitely win this, no doubt, but this is baseball and strange shit happens every day especially when the books set a fav at 300+. Runs AND plus money? Every time for me.
AZ +2 1/2 -140 - I know this is AZ but Bumgarner is rounding into shape. Snell does walk a lot of batters and that may be all AZ needs to here to stay close.
CHW ML -170 - It's one thing to make horrible trade decisions but to then try and blame the players for not signing? Cubs management gets what they deserve. I feel sorry for the players that are left in that clubhouse.

Grand Salami under 147 1/2 -110 x200

GL

YTD +8100
4-5 last GS lost

All x50 each

NYY ML -130 - Gil looked very good in his debut. Kikuchi allows a lot of hits so even the Yankees should score enough to take this.
Pitt +2 1/2 -130 - Bucs Wilson looks good enough to hang in. Mahle trouble in last.
Texas +2 1/2 -120 - Both starters looked bad in last. Take my chances on a numbers play here Rangers stay close. Low risk as well.
Ana +2 1/2 +110 - LA should definitely win this, no doubt, but this is baseball and strange shit happens every day especially when the books set a fav at 300+. Runs AND plus money? Every time for me.
AZ +2 1/2 -140 - I know this is AZ but Bumgarner is rounding into shape. Snell does walk a lot of batters and that may be all AZ needs to here to stay close.
CHW ML -170 - It's one thing to make horrible trade decisions but to then try and blame the players for not signing? Cubs management gets what they deserve. I feel sorry for the players that are left in that clubhouse.

Grand Salami under 147 1/2 -110 x200

GL
Hi W2W. Does your +units include GS. If so how many. Just a fan asking

Hey Bingus yes my YTD includes GS results but to be honest I’m not sure what percent is GS. I can tell you safely that if I never played the GS my YTD would be significantly higher. I lost a ton of big GS earlier and I have no doubt I have lost more GS than I have won. GL

It can be figured out by going back in my posts but since I post every day it would take some time. I can say I always said whether he GS won or lost so it wouldn’t be horrible to figure as I almost always identified when it won or lost. GL

OK, I just ran some numbers and I lied to you Bingus. Since June 1 I have won 3,000 more in GS than I lost. So of the +8000 I am up, 3000 comes from GS and 5000 from ML, totals, and parlays. GL

Back