MLB Sunday 8/28

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3610
1-2 last

Thanks Cash. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Inzane. Always glad when you post. GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Miami +2 1/2 -140 - I really hate doing this into the teeth of Urias and that LA offense but this Cabrera is seriously good.
Pitt/Phil under 10 - Was tempted by the Pitt +2 1/2 as both starters are decent and then I couldn't figure out why this total is so high so let's try an under.
TB/Bost under 10 - I know crazy to bet under with Pivetta but he and Kluber have settled in recently.
Ana/Toronto under 9 1/2 - Under day with these starters.
Colo +2 1/2 -120 - No, I don't think Colo will beat Scherzer but he has been very generous recently so ML at -360 is worth a +runs bet and even a dog ML bet for like $20.
SD/KC under 10 - I know you hate to watch when you bet under. So don't watch. Just wait 3 hours and go collect your money.
Balt +2 1/2 -170 - But it's Verlander! True. But Voth is better than you think.
AZ +2 1/2 -220 - Has my old team beaten anyone by 3 runs this year?
NYY ML -200 - Schmidt a reliever trying his second start and he was good in his first try but won't go long and he walks a few. Martinez has allowed at least 1 HR in 4 of his 5 total starts this year which is a very bad trend when you play the Yanks.
Atlanta +2 1/2 -340 - I can get Atlanta and +runs? OK.

GL

I was wondering if you would be on pirates +2.5, that kinda where I was looking in that one. Kid pitching for them more than capable: he actually nasty, just a matter of having control to avoiding walks and bombs which been the issue when he struggles., think he has been figuring things out this month tho. I like pirates Ff +.5 +150 also, think he capable of shutting Philly down for 5 and cashing this without much help., of course all this points to liking your under play also, I think Thor a but overrated but certainly don’t expect he gives up much to pirates weak hitting lineup!

I love Cabrera too, he might be more talented than my guy Alcantera (just not as polished yet), can’t argue w backing Urias tho, fish hate facing lhp and he bout as good it gets from that side. Personally I’m playing Fish Ff team total u1.5 as i don’t think they can hit Urias but don’t want to be against Cabrera or on him against lad offense, figured it best to just avoid that side the matchup as I’m super confident in Urias vs fish bats.

I’m afraid jays are gonna blast laa starter., a lefty who walks more than strikes out after jays offense has done nothing for 2 days? I think they score a bunch. Laa might not score anything tho, I have no interest in over cause of them. I prefer laying the -1.5 w Toronto today, 7-1 jays sounds good to me!!

I dunno how Voth does it but he has def managed to keep his team in games for 5-6 innings. I love o’s but was just going to pass today. I think it something like 4-2 Stros so don’t hate your +2.5, that just more juice than I want to lay when I don’t like balty chances to win much today. (I hope they win straight up tho as I’m rooting hard for them to make playoffs!).

I worry snakes won’t score but CWS vs a crafty rhp doesn’t sound like many runs to me, I played chisox Ff tt u2.5, if those losers score 3 runs in 5 innings so be it!!

That bout all I got. Gl today

YTD +3610
1-2 last

Thanks Cash. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Inzane. Always glad when you post. GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Miami +2 1/2 -140 - I really hate doing this into the teeth of Urias and that LA offense but this Cabrera is seriously good.
Pitt/Phil under 10 - Was tempted by the Pitt +2 1/2 as both starters are decent and then I couldn't figure out why this total is so high so let's try an under.
TB/Bost under 10 - I know crazy to bet under with Pivetta but he and Kluber have settled in recently.
Ana/Toronto under 9 1/2 - Under day with these starters.
Colo +2 1/2 -120 - No, I don't think Colo will beat Scherzer but he has been very generous recently so ML at -360 is worth a +runs bet and even a dog ML bet for like $20.
SD/KC under 10 - I know you hate to watch when you bet under. So don't watch. Just wait 3 hours and go collect your money.
Balt +2 1/2 -170 - But it's Verlander! True. But Voth is better than you think.
AZ +2 1/2 -220 - Has my old team beaten anyone by 3 runs this year?
NYY ML -200 - Schmidt a reliever trying his second start and he was good in his first try but won't go long and he walks a few. Martinez has allowed at least 1 HR in 4 of his 5 total starts this year which is a very bad trend when you play the Yanks.
Atlanta +2 1/2 -340 - I can get Atlanta and +runs? OK.

GL
Good luck Wire. Yeah, I hate watching unders, but I'll tune in until they're losers...

:cheers3:

Back