MLB Sunday 8/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2465
0-1 last

Thanks for the response every day Inzane. I appreciate it. As for the reduced games Couple of reasons for that. First, since the all-star break I am not having good success so when that happens, I limit my exposure to the books. I'll go slow and take my profits. Second, things are still in flux here and in Montreal as we are trying to find a place for my 92 year old mother in law to live as she is now but can't live alone and we are trying to do all the paper work for my father in law who passed away a few weeks ago. Could be that split attention is why I have not done well since the all-star break but I am also seeing other weird things in MLB. Which is the third thing, I am backing solid looking pitchers but these sped up games are I think taking their toll on all the pitchers health. Can't be sure of that but they aren't performing to their usual standards. Finally, I usually don't play so many sides as I have this year. I am mostly a totals bettor, but the books have jacked all the totals to really high averages. In a 15 game card I can maybe find one game I can buy down to 7 runs. Everything else can't be bought down to less than 8 1/2 seems like. That's really unusual but the books have their reasons for jacking totals so I am just kind of biding my time and watching. Add all of that together and it's 2-3 games for me 4 tops.

I do think taking +2 1/2 runs when the books set those ridiculous -300 odds is and will work for the next 2 months. I won't be surprised to see -400 on some of these games come Sept. And I will be waiting for that with my bankroll intact. Sometimes you just have to slow everything down. GL

All x50 each

NYY/Miami over 7 - Should get home safely.
Colo +2 1/2 -120 - Have to.

GL

Reactions: KJ
Fyi wire DK will let you move totals by several runs usually, just go into "game lines" subject within the game then slide the meter where you want it to be to get odds

It's great for that

Thanks for the response Wire, it explains a lot to me.

And what KJ posted above is also available on my site, safebet365. The Rox +2* are -121, and +3 are -152, and so on. They have +4* at -265 right now.

Good luck today, Sir!

:smiledrinkbeer:

Back