MLB Sunday 8/1

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7885
1-3 last GS won

All x50 each

KC +2 1/2 -120 - Keller is not too bad and the risk is so low here I have to take KC and hope they stay close.
NYY/Miami over 6 1/2 -140 - hunch on a numbers play
MLW +2 1/2 -190 - Not real sure why Atl is favored by so much (-180). Anderson a solid sort and Morton will let you score a few. Brew Crew should stay within reach.
LA ML -220 - Urias has been very good last few and the Dodgers layed 9 on Smith the last time they saw him on their way to scoring 22 against the snakes in that one.

Grand Salami over 138 -110 x200

You might remember I absolutely guaranteed I would not lose another Grand Salami over bet. Sadly, I have just been told that warranty expired today the first day of a new month. GL

Last edited:
YTD +7885
1-3 last GS won

All x50 each

KC +2 1/2 -120 - Keller is not too bad and the risk is so low here I have to take KC and hope they stay close.
NYY/Miami over 6 1/2 -140 - hunch on a numbers play
MLW +2 1/2 -190 - Not real sure why Atl is favored by so much (-180). Anderson a solid sort and Morton will let you score a few. Brew Crew should stay within reach.
LA ML -220 - Urias has been very good last few and the Dodgers layed 9 on Smith the last time they saw him on their way to scoring 22 against the snakes in that one.

Grand Salami over 138 -110 x200

You might remember I absolutely guaranteed I would not lose another Grand Salami over bet. Sadly, I have just been told that warrantee expired today the first day of a new month. GL
That is not a problem. You should be getting a call shortly about extending your warranty

Thanks Bingus. That is some seriously funny stuff. I know everyone always puts LOL but I actually did laugh out loud on that one. GL

Back