MLB Sunday 7/17

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
Record tomm but 5-1 so far with 2 to finish. Also won series parlay for +120.

As always Thanks Cash. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Bank. Good call -1 1/2 Colo. I could never make money doing that but you hit it well. Good job. GL

All x50 each overs -140

KC +2 1/2 +120 - Royals hanging in there and Bubic is pitching the same as Barrios recently.
Atlanta ML -170 - Strider has been very good and the Braves are rolling.
Boston +2 1/2 -150 - Sale looked good in his first start back and the Sox had some fun with Cole two starts back. Figure they stay close here.
Phil/Miami over 6 - Should find 3-3 with these two starters.
Houston ML -220 - Odorizzi looked strong against the A's in his last start. Should get the win here.
Mets ML -140 - Solid Peterson should beat the Cubs with good road favorite odds.
AZ/SD over 7 - Should find 3-3 here as well.

Does anyone else find it damn strange the Dodgers/Angels aren't scheduled on a Sunday? I get it's before the All-Star break but what rocket scientist came up with this shit when everyone else has to play today? GL

I was just saying something bout the la teams in other thread, don’t think I ever seen that before! I’m trying to limit myself 2marro, sticking w few hot teams and avoiding lot of props cause I feel like we get some goofy pitching changes, guys looking forward to few days off and just going through the motions. I don’t wanna take a hit cause goofy shit.,

I love the Phillies 1st 5 team total or just team total over for game. Rogers a gas can, they have smashed him few times and he always gives up 3 runs in 4-5 innings it seems.

Braves seems like a pretty safe one as I doubt they throw a easy winnable game away: nats might get one look at the smoke strider throwing and mentally check the hell out! Gl

Last edited:
Back