MLB Sunday 7/14

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1480
1-0 last

I don't know what the hell I was thinking saying my last post would be Monday. I was planning on leaving for California to join my wife Tuesday but there are no games Monday so this will be my last post until next Monday.

I am not betting the Home Run Derby because I can't cap the new rules. It's not a HR unless it travels a certain distance or is hit with a certain velocity at a certain launch angle (remember that bullshit?). They only get 37 pitches to hit 47 home runs in 1 minute and 12 seconds. And if you are left handed all home runs must be hit to the opposite field. But if you are white, you get an extra 3 swings if the time is moving in the upward motion to the top of the hour and if it's a downward clock motion white guys lose 4 swings.

Seriously, who gives a fuck about this shit? I wouldn't bet this crap with your money.

All x 50 each.

KC ML +110
Mets ML -200

Talk to you next week. I'm off to find an earlier flight west. GL

YTD +1480
1-0 last

I don't know what the hell I was thinking saying my last post would be Monday. I was planning on leaving for California to join my wife Tuesday but there are no games Monday so this will be my last post until next Monday.

I am not betting the Home Run Derby because I can't cap the new rules. It's not a HR unless it travels a certain distance or is hit with a certain velocity at a certain launch angle (remember that bullshit?). They only get 37 pitches to hit 47 home runs in 1 minute and 12 seconds. And if you are left handed all home runs must be hit to the opposite field. But if you are white, you get an extra 3 swings if the time is moving in the upward motion to the top of the hour and if it's a downward clock motion white guys lose 4 swings.

Seriously, who gives a fuck about this shit? I wouldn't bet this crap with your money.

All x 50 each.

KC ML +110
Mets ML -200

Talk to you next week. I'm off to find an earlier flight west. GL
I

We match on both again,, good to see, also hit both games over, mets/rockies overs have been great this series,Hoping for a 10-4 mets win today. Emjoy your trip to California, used to spend a lot of time out in LA and the bay for work. Good luck

Back