MLB Sunday 7/10

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5565
5-0 last +500
but lost two series parlays -250

So this is how things have gone recently, we drive 200 miles Friday night to Cincinnati to go to a Santana concert. Nice dinner and Saturday went to the Underground Railroad Museum. Back to the hotel to get ready for the concert and the front desk said the concert was canceled. Back in the car, home late last night. 400 miles for dinner and a museum. Guess it could be worse.

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Balt +2 1/2 -260 - Suarez is decent but so is Voth. Home team and + runs here.
Miami/Mets over 6 1/2 - Should see 3-3 here.
TB/Cinn under 9 1/2 - Maybe a mistake but the starters look solid for both sides.
Cle ML -110 - Does Greinke have a good game in him? Maybe but Cle should win this.
Detroit +2 1/2 -200 - Hutchison has been solid and Kopech has really struggled. Detroit could be a live dog here to win outright.
Phil ML +110 - Straight dog here as Nelson trying a start off relief duties and Pallante very bad last. Worth a small try at + odds.
Minn +2 1/2 -330 - Not sure why Texas is favored here especially after Dunning's last start. Bundy is solid and even the books know Minn should stay close which is why they set ridiculous high odds at -330 to get + runs. Doesn't matter to me I'll try it risking -165.
Oak +2 1/2 -160 - Odorizzi bad last and Irvin maybe can keep it close.
Tor/Sea over 7 - Can find 3-3 at least here.
LA ML -270 - I think Smyly is older than I am. Urias gets it done.
NYY/Boston over 8 1/2 - Taillon struggling of late and Pivetta reverting back to the generous pitcher he used to be.

Lot of +2 1/2 run bets today. Before you say my book doesn't offer them, open an account at Betonline. You will find them there. GL

Back