MLB Sunday 6/5

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2850
4-1 last

All x50 each overs -140 each unders -130

NYY ML -300 - I know you don't bet anything with these high odds. Anyone would have to be crazy except that Garcia is not really that good and Montgomery is and the Yanks can hit especially with Stanton back. Oh never mind. No one reads this shit anyway. I just like to talk to myself.
Phil ML -120 - Sandoval hammered in last and Gibson very solid. Angels in full retreat as they have lost like 10 in a row. Nice spot with a really good home team price.
AZ ML -130 - Thompson is really not bad for the Pirates but I really like this Gallen. Low risk on the road favorite.
Minn +2 1/2 - 160 - Has to be name recognition to make Gausmann a -200+ favorite here. I really like this Smeltzer and he's worth a shot with runs. Minn live dog to win straight up.
TB ML +100 - Name game here also as the books love the name Giolito. But the Jays tore his ass up in his last and the Sox are without Anderson and that makes a big offensive difference. Trying the small home dog in this one.
Houston ML -190 - Valdez too tough for KC.
SD/MLW over 7 - Clevinger trying to pitch back to form from injury but it's been almost 3 weeks since his last start and that's a red flag. Lauer can be touched for a few.
Atl/Colo under 12 1/2 - Runs will probably be scored but 13 of them?
Texas ML -120 - Best kept secret in MLB is Perez. He has a 1.42 era in 10 starts and the Rangers have won his last 6 starts. Going to make this one x200.
Bost/Oak over 6 1/2 - Should find 3-3 here.
STL/Cubs over 7 - Same here 3-3 is no danger.

GL

Last edited:
YTD +2850
4-1 last

All x50 each overs -140 each unders -130

NYY ML -300 - I know you don't bet anything with these high odds. Anyone would have to be crazy except that Garcia is not really that good and Montgomery is and the Yanks can hit especially with Stanton back. Oh never mind. No one reads this shit anyway. I just like to talk to myself.
Phil ML -120 - Sandoval hammered in last and Gibson very solid. Angels in full retreat as they have lost like 10 in a row. Nice spot with a really good home team price.
AZ ML -130 - Thompson is really not bad for the Pirates but I really like this Gallen. Low risk on the road favorite.
Minn +2 1/2 - 160 - Has to be name recognition to make Gausmann a -200+ favorite here. I really like this Smeltzer and he's worth a shot with runs. Minn live dog to win straight up.
TB ML +100 - Name game here also as the books love the name Giolito. But the Jays tore his ass up in his last and the Sox are without Anderson and that makes a big offensive difference. Trying the small home dog in this one.
Houston ML -190 - Valdez too tough for KC.
SD/MLW over 7 - Clevinger trying to pitch back to form from injury but it's been almost 3 weeks since his last start and that's a red flag. Lauer can be touched for a few.
Atl/Colo under 12 1/2 - Runs will probably be scored but 13 of them?
Texas ML -120 - Best kept secret in MLB is Perez. He has a 1.42 era in 10 starts and the Rangers have won his last 6 starts. Going to make this one x200.
Bost/Oak over 6 1/2 - Should find 3-3 here.
STL/Cubs over 7 - Same here 3-3 is no danger.

GL
I didn't lay the -340 with the Yanks, but I did take 'em -1.5, and I read everything you post Wire. Good job yesterday, and good luck today...

:cheers3:

Back