MLB Sunday 6/30

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1150
0-1 last - Skenes did well but as I feared the Pitt offense didn't help him. But still worth the bet.

Thank you for your responses B.A.R., Inzane, Wise, Marsski, and good call Pirate on the Braves. GL

I must be missing something because I rarely go into others threads but who the hell is "paint" Wise was referring to? I know of Paintcrew but I don't think he is posting outside of college hoops and he is such a great capper I doubt he ever has controversy. What am I missing?

All x50 each

Philly ML -300
SD/Boston under 10 1/5
- I just don't see this total with these starting pitchers.

GL

Wire will be surprised if they get the phillies game in. Showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Good luck today. High scoring game in Boston yesterday. Was not expecting them to get creamed. Going to join you on the under.

Here's to a philly win by 1 run (I am on Marlins+2), and for the red sox game to end at 10 runs for you (I grabbed 9.5 Over and bought to 9 this am), hopefully we both win today with these! GL Wire and have a great Sunday.

GL today Wire

I'm more curious about this whole rain/thunderstorm thing in Philly than any of the other stuff. Not a game I'm interested in laying a number if it's going to start and get delayed for hours and you know on a Sunday they won't hesitate to let them sit around through an hours long delay.

Thanks Mike. Nice to hear from you. GL

Thanks Cash. Chirinos has had limited starts, but Suarez has been really solid and starting on time. I sometimes stay away from totals with one having limited starts but not sides if I see an advantage. GL

I'll take those outcomes Pirate. GL

Thanks KJ. I agree they will wait all day but even losing the starters after a long rain delay, I see Philly having more to draw on in that event. GL

Who the hell is this paint Wise was talking about? GL

Back