MLB Sunday 6/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2770
3-1 last

All x50 each overs -140 and then I have to figure out hedges for these unfinished series bets with LA and STL.

Pitt/TB over 6 - I get the low total with Mcclanahan and in this park but I'm not sure Contreras can hold up his end of low scoring. That would say go ML TB but that isn't a sure thing either to me.
Boston/Cle over 8 1/2 - Hate the hook but 9 was the lowest total I could find so buying half off and hoping for 4-4. Both these starters can lead to that score at least.
CHW ML -200 - Not a Cease fan but I can see him beating Lyles in this spot at home.
Cubs ML +190 x100 - Have to protect the 300 I have outstanding on the Cards. If the parlays come through it will dwarf the 100 insurance I have spent here.
Atl ML +110 x300 - Gonsolin, if he goes, beats Strider every day of the week and twice on Sundays. (Pun intended) But if just LA wins without STL I close 3 parlays and win $1630 instantly. If LA loses those 3 parlays hold a $350 liability. Hedge works perfectly here. LA wins total win +$1330. Atl wins total parlays loss with LA $20.

And one more little insurance parlay:

Cubs ML +190
Atl ML +110

-50/+250

I have already won a two team parlay of Boston and Mets which pays +370 which I will factor into the YTD Monday after all the parlays have been decided. GL

great cash on red sox series and with way you hedging these kinda makes more sense to me now why play them, good stuff.

i like the red sox team total, i hate trying to figure out what the fuck rich hill gonna do so rather not worry bout that half the game, agree on over tho.,

YTD +2770
3-1 last

All x50 each overs -140 and then I have to figure out hedges for these unfinished series bets with LA and STL.

Pitt/TB over 6 - I get the low total with Mcclanahan and in this park but I'm not sure Contreras can hold up his end of low scoring. That would say go ML TB but that isn't a sure thing either to me.
Boston/Cle over 8 1/2 - Hate the hook but 9 was the lowest total I could find so buying half off and hoping for 4-4. Both these starters can lead to that score at least.
CHW ML -200 - Not a Cease fan but I can see him beating Lyles in this spot at home.
Cubs ML +190 x100 - Have to protect the 300 I have outstanding on the Cards. If the parlays come through it will dwarf the 100 insurance I have spent here.
Atl ML +110 x300 - Gonsolin, if he goes, beats Strider every day of the week and twice on Sundays. (Pun intended) But if just LA wins without STL I close 3 parlays and win $1630 instantly. If LA loses those 3 parlays hold a $350 liability. Hedge works perfectly here. LA wins total win +$1330. Atl wins total parlays loss with LA $20.

And one more little insurance parlay:

Cubs ML +190
Atl ML +110

-50/+250

I have already won a two team parlay of Boston and Mets which pays +370 which I will factor into the YTD Monday after all the parlays have been decided. GL

Good luck today Wire! It's hard to believe that the O's now have more wins than the White Sox.

:cheers3:

Thanks Bank. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Inzane. I always thought the Sox were overrated. Maybe because LaRussa? But if Tim Anderson stays healthy they should improve. Balt is playing good ball actually. GL :)

Back