MLB Sunday 6/2

Yeah, I am still trying to sleep in after getting up for work the last 4 months. Had to get up at 5 but even before that I didn't sleep much past 6. Must be something to do with older people subconsciously don't want to sleep their life away. Or the fact I go to bed by 10 might have something to do with it. Fuck I'm old. GL

Yeah, I am still trying to sleep in after getting up for work the last 4 months. Had to get up at 5 but even before that I didn't sleep much past 6. Must be something to do with older people subconsciously don't want to sleep their life away. Or the fact I go to bed by 10 might have something to do with it. Fuck I'm old. GL
I sleep randomly and it's usually when there's breaking news

When it's dark outside I thrive. It's 4:30am so maybe another half hour, gonna go do some wind sprints

I thought you were out west somewhere. Wind sprints at 5. You are one sick puppy. In my youth I didn't stop drinking til around then. With the hours you keep you aren't by chance allergic to garlic and holy water are you? GL

I thought you were out west somewhere. Wind sprints at 5. You are one sick puppy. In my youth I didn't stop drinking til around then. With the hours you keep you aren't by chance allergic to garlic and holy water are you? GL
I'm in Arizona. I drink and sprint in no particular order. 6am the sell booze these days, not sure when the weed places open up but when I moved here in '98 you couldn't drink until 10am on Sundays. Some Mormon shit. We overtook that pretty quickly by 2000 lol

Good job Wire, and best of luck today.

I'm up by 3-4 daily, been that way my whole life.

Even when I'm hungover, it sucks...

I remember those days. I lived in Tucson through the 80's. Grew up in Ohio and decided to move somewhere unlike no place I had ever seen preferably the far side of the moon. Tucson fit that perfectly except for one thing. Joe Banano lived out there then. One of the heads of a certain family. He retired out there. Chief of police Peter Rondstadt, Linda's daddy, kept everything buttoned up for him. No drugs, prostitution, and much to my dismay no gambling in Tucson no exceptions. Had to go to Phoenix to even get a bookie. GL

Geez Inzane. What is it with gamblers? Never sleep. GL

I remember those days. I lived in Tucson through the 80's. Grew up in Ohio and decided to move somewhere unlike no place I had ever seen preferably the far side of the moon. Tucson fit that perfectly except for one thing. Joe Banano lived out there then. One of the heads of a certain family. He retired out there. Chief of police Peter Rondstadt, Linda's daddy, kept everything buttoned up for him. No drugs, prostitution, and much to my dismay no gambling in Tucson no exceptions. Had to go to Phoenix to even get a bookie. GL

Geez Inzane. What is it with gamblers? Never sleep. GL
Haha when we first moved here and were completely impervious to the world around us...my ex was a bartender at a very high end restaurant in Tempe and Sal Gravano was there every day. Three shot glasses all day, Scotch, seltzer, Scotch lol. She didn't know anything, he was in witness protection under some random identity and she just served him like he was anyone else.

Then she came home one day and said there were two white vans with no windows parked in their parking lot an everyone was getting freaked out. Except Sal. Pretty sure he knew they were closing in on him. Busted that weekend with his son for drug trafficking, apparently that's not covered under witness protection. Massive ecstasy ring in Scottsdale. He was a great tipper.

Pretty sure there is a Gambino Chevy outlet on the West side, out by where the Indians and Reds do Spring Training

Thanks Pirate. I appreciate it. GL

Love the story KJ. Can't be a "Gambino" car dealer. Those guys were all made up by the movies. Pure fiction. GL :)

YTD +1410
2-0 last

Thanks Cash. Hope that's true. GL

All x50 each

Toronto ML -160
Cubs ML -120
NYY ML -150

GL
Right on que, 2-0 day of Rant, I hope mlb keeps pissing you off:mad:.
I like all 3 and I think using your capping method there are several more plays to be made. GL on the action always W2W 🍀🍀🍀

Back