MLB Sunday 5/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3390
5-1 last - Mr Bookie, please continue to set totals at 6 1/2 and 7 1/2 so I can continue to take your money. Love Wire
Won LA series +400

All x100 each overs -140

Here are the writeups for each of these games. Pick which ones you like.... he had a bad last, these pitchers don't deserve this low total, too low for this park, too much offense for this total, and just a numbers bet.

All jokes aside, I have never seen a card with this many low totals. Ever.

Mets/Phil #1 over 6 1/2
Texas/NYY #1 over 6 1/2
KC/Balt #1 over 6 1/2
Tor/Cle over 7
Oak/Minn over 6 1/2
Mets/Phil #2 over 6 1/2
STL/SF over 7
TB/Sea over 7
Miami/SD over 6
KC/Balt #2 over 6 1/2
Texas/NYY over 6 1/2
LA/Cubs over 6 1/2

Probably lose big time for being a smart ass. GL

GL

You are actually a little better at betting mlb than you are at WNBA and CFL . Keep up the great work ! On days that you think you want to bet WNBA and CFL take your wife to the mall instead:glove:

Thanks KJ. Should have put that one in there. I actually don't look at umps anymore for totals. I used to religiously. I will still if I go more than $500 on a single game but I have found with these pitchers today it doesn't seem to matter too much one way or another. GL

Thanks Cash. It will amuse you to know that I am not going to include WNBA, CFL, or any other sport in my MLB threads. (Maybe Mongolian Yak racing.) I still think I'm a little better at WNBA than MLB but I will restrain myself. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Reactions: KJ
Another great excuse...getaway day. I painted unders one Sunday just to see how it worked, over a decade ago and think I went 1-12 that day lol

Funny thing is KJ after a few more days of low totals the books will raise the lines and when they get back to 8 1/2 or more I will hit the unders. I really don’t expect to go much more than 6-6 today even with all these low numbers. GL

Back