Mlb sunday 5/26/13

cashflowmatters

Where the cash flows, matters
6-3 & +5.30 units on sat action, now 107-84-6 & +24.99 units ytd.

PITT +120

OVER 7.5 (-120)

SAN FRAN -169

UNDER 10 balt/tor

DETROIT -235

T-BAY -130

LAA -132

OVER 8 miami/cws

SEATTLE -128

All plays for 1 unit each today

GL on the action

Blood : I am happy to follow your lead, you are on pace to have one of the best seasons I have ever seen & it could not be happening to a better guy....keep up the great work

When you get a minute take a look at the box score for balt/tor where I had the under 10 ... 7 runs in the last 1.5 innings, tough one to swallow.

Also look at the clev/bost box score where I also had the under 10 & they score 6 runs in the last 2 inn, talk about getting screwed, ughhhh

When you get a minute take a look at the box score for balt/tor where I had the under 10 ... 7 runs in the last 1.5 innings, tough one to swallow.

Also look at the clev/bost box score where I also had the under 10 & they score 6 runs in the last 2 inn, talk about getting screwed, ughhhh

I'm getting to the point where if I play totals it will only be on the Over.

I'm getting to the point where if I play totals it will only be on the Over.

I don't think that is the answer, but I certainly understand your frustration after what happened to me in these 2 games today, should have had a monster day today. I think looking at the 1st 5 innings in games where I like the under might be the way to go, takes the bullpen implosion out of it & my capping seldom if ever do I making a play or not make a play based on a teams bullpen. I will definitely be looking closer at the 1st 5 in games where I feel the UNDER is a play. Thanks for stopping by MCG & gl on ur action always.

yep, some of these totals are tuff to swallow

GL on the rest

GL Reds

These 2 games going Over has me shaking my head because I know I capped the game correctly. Gonna have to implement 1st inn for any & all under plays going forward. Pretty sad when mlb teams bullpens on 4 teams in 2 games can be this bad on the same day, ughhh. OK enough crying from Cashflowmatters...lets turn the page & move forward.

I don't think that is the answer, but I certainly understand your frustration after what happened to me in these 2 games today, should have had a monster day today. I think looking at the 1st 5 innings in games where I like the under might be the way to go, takes the bullpen implosion out of it & my capping seldom if ever do I making a play or not make a play based on a teams bullpen. I will definitely be looking closer at the 1st 5 in games where I feel the UNDER is a play. Thanks for stopping by MCG & gl on ur action always.

I do think it's smart to move the majority of total action to five innings especially for unders. After all we're basing most of our opinions on whether the game will go over or under based on the starter. Obviously this is going to be team dependent as there are squads that have great bullpens and you would want to have them help you on an under just like there are some real low quality pens that might be needed on an over.

I'm trying to swear off totals but I like action.

GL cash.

I do think it's smart to move the majority of total action to five innings especially for unders. After all we're basing most of our opinions on whether the game will go over or under based on the starter. Obviously this is going to be team dependent as there are squads that have great bullpens and you would want to have them help you on an under just like there are some real low quality pens that might be needed on an over.

I'm trying to swear off totals but I like action.

GL cash.

I will take a serious look at 1st 5 for my under plays going forward, I know I capped the games correctly & got screwed by poor bullpens. You are 100% correct about the capping of a game being based highly on the starters, but I have implemented another theory this yr that tells me to play over or under & today it said to play the under in these 2 games. I like the action as well MCG, but I make plays when I feel I have an advantage over my bookie because I do this to make $$$ & mlb is the one sport I feel you can exploit the bookie. For the record about 8 yrs ago I met Wire2Wire at another site where he proved to me that you could win at mlb, I credit him & him alone for showing me that with hard work & dedication you can make $$$ capping mlb. When Wire dedicates himself to capping mlb you will be hard pressed to find anyone better any place, no ones knows how to find the advantages better than Wire. BloodHound is killing mlb this yr, Blood & Tim H are sharp cappers of all sports . IMO CTG currently has without question some of the best cappers of all sports I have ever seen in my 30+ yrs of being in this business. The mlb cappers on this site are the best! I will take credit for recruiting Bloodhound & Wire to come here & post, they have alot to offer always & I am glad they came when the other site closed shop.

Back