MLB - Sunday 5/20

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
Will do record tonight. Was 5-4 yesterday and about plus a unit.

Nothing like an being up at 645am for your children's sporting event after going to bed at 2am. Caught a late movie last night, "Iceman", a true story about one of the sickest hit men the US has ever seen, Richard Kuklinski. This dude was as sick as they come. Movie was decent; certainly not Academy Award material, but if you like violence, mafia hits and body parts, or just to see wimpy David Schwimmer as a mafia soldier, it's worth seeing.

I wish Kuklinski was still around to pay O's closer, Jim Johnson, a visit. He has cost me thousands the last 5 days!

BALTIMORE +102 (1 UNIT)
BALTIMORE F5 INNS EVEN (1 UNIT)

SEATTLE -105 (1.5 UNITS)

OVER METS/CUBS 9 RUNS (-110) (1.25 UNITS)

TORONTO +124 (1.25 UNITS) POSTPONED

UNDER WASH/SD 7 RUNS (-110) (1.5 UNITS)

MILWAUKEE +107 (1.25 UNITS)

Last edited:
Will do record tonight. Was 5-4 yesterday and about plus a unit.

Nothing like an being up at 645am for your children's sporting event after going to bed at 2am. Caught a late movie last night, "Iceman", a true story about one of the sickest hit men the US has ever seen, Richard Kuklinski. This dude was as sick as they come. Movie was decent; certainly not Academy Award material, but if you like violence, mafia hits and body parts, or just to see wimpy David Schwimmer as a mafia soldier, it's worth seeing.

I wish Kuklinski was still around to pay O's closer, Jim Johnson, a visit. He has cost me thousands the last 5 days!

BALTIMORE +102 (1 UNIT)
BALTIMORE F5 INNS EVEN (1 UNIT)

SEATTLE -105 (1.5 UNITS)

How about waking up to the sound of the neighbor's leaf blower at 7:45 after staying up late drinking, when today was my turn to sleep in, and the wife's day to wake up with the kids?

How about waking up to the sound of the neighbor's leaf blower at 7:45 after staying up late drinking, when today was my turn to sleep in, and the wife's day to wake up with the kids?

I think it's time for a face-to-face with your neighbor.

it should be against the law.....hate this

Back