MLB Sunday 4/4

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD-594
4-5 last

All x 100 each

NYY -150
Phil +1 1/2 -140
Det +1 1/2 -140 - Why is Cle ever favored in Detroit? Probably win today. As long as it's by 1 run I don't care,
Minn/MLW over 7 -140
KC -170
LA -220
SD -220
CHW +1 1/2 -140

GL

Last edited:
I kinda think tigers get the sweep, just don’t like the idea of taking them with a much lower line than it been the 1st 2. The Ff under looks decent again. Tribe offense is abysmal. I wanna find some kinda way to be on Urias but not with that juice. Maybe lay a few runs or something!

I hear you Bank. I will take runs all day but never lay runs in mlb but I know some people that do very well with that. Just never me. GL

Yea I don’t very often. For most part I rarely play favs but If I do try to find ways to avoid some the juice, I can’t stomach anywhere close to -200 in bases, lol.

Blood and I talked about that a lot and I said if you can’t handle -200 to win 100 then go -100 to win 50. He really liked that because his risk was steady and he still got profits from betting favorites. GL

Possibly the worst Indians offense I’ve ever seen. 6-7 guaranteed outs everytime thru the line up... Won’t be long before Johnson, Bradley and some of the other young guys get called up...Problem is we don’t know if they can hit either. These owners need to sell the team, makes me sick

Thanks Cash. GL

I agree Jimbo. And too they can shitcan Tito while they are at it. He’s down 2-1 on the road middle innings gets his first two on base has his #8 hitter up and won’t bunt. Did he really think he would get a 3 run homer? He knows better than most he has no offense but he refuses to help them. And don’t get me started on how he handles pitchers. GL

Back