MLB Sunday 4/10

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -195
6-4 last - LA could still come back but they are down in the 8th. If they do win, I will change the YTD tomm

All x100 each

Det +2 1/2 -250 - Yes, I am a stubborn man
TB ML -200 - They have beaten Balt 20 out of the last 21 games.
Mets ML -120 - Too low here. Have to take the road team
Toronto ML -240 - Could represent the AL in the finals
St Louis ML -200 - Could be one of 3 to win it all from the NL. (Mets and LA)
LA ML -160 - Too tough and may not see these kind of low odds on the Dodgers often this year.
Bost/NYY over 8 1/2 -140 - Had to pick something for national TV at night but I think this game is too tough to call

Will Cle finally beat lowly KC today? They are looking to be swept out of KC and KC is really really really bad. Tempted to go KC but passed. Could be one of the Tribes 65 wins this year. And yes, I know. Deal with it. GL

I don’t think cards have the pitching to win it all, their lineup as good it been in a decade so that exciting! They outta basically be handed a playoff spot getting to play in central but once in playoffs don’t think they can match up with the teams sporting a couple aces (maybe if flaherty and Reyes miraculously get healthy, big IF tho!).

I don’t buy the Mets at all, they never live up to the hype, I actually think Phillies the team in the east with a lot of value to win it all (30-1). That lineup should mash in that park and Nola/wheeler a underrated 1-2 imo. Just a matter of the pen improving drastically!

Back