Pretty much a regular
YTD +314.5

Yesterday

MLB 1-0 = +20
NCAAF 5-2 = +28

"Yippie Kie ya Motherfucker!"

Thanks for the responses yesterday. GL

Series Hedge Bet: Boston to win series -15/+30

Time to close the series hedge bet. The original was St Louis -20/+26. Now St Louis is favored so you can get Boston +200. I now place 15 units on Boston to win the series and the results are as follows:

If St Louis wins the series = +11 units
If Boston wins the series = +10 units

Now I don't give a shit who wins the damn thing but a message to my bookie ...... "I'll be standing next to the cashiers window when you open."

Chancedog, I think you said you owned St Louis series at +145 for 10 units. Now is the time to make the hedge on Boston. Buy 8 units on Boston at +200. Then if each unit is $100 your results will be:

If St Louis wins the series = +650
If Boston wins the series = +600

Now I don't know if you bet $100 per unit but it doesn't matter as the final result is still the same even if your unit is $10 or $1. Hedging 8 units on Boston right now at +200 will give you your optimal hedge payoff. GL

Sides: All for 5 units

Cleveland/KC over 39 -110 (NFL)

Miami/NE over 45 1/2 -110 (NFL)

Jets/Cinn over 41 1/2 -110 (NFL)

Atlanta/Arizona over 46 -110 (NFL)

Washington/Denver over 59 -110 (NFL)

Boston/St Louis over 7 -110

As of this moment the Saturday game hasn't been played yet so I don't know what I learned from that one. But I do know I like Bucholz to win I just don't know how hurt he is so the over in this one looks safest. I'm not sure there is much to learn from Saturday that we don't already know anyway. GL

Last edited:
Great call on yesterdays game....tailed you in a very big way. Also wanted to take a moment to tell you thanks for taking the time to post, your wisdom & rants are always welcomed. I am so glad that you & Blood decided to come to CTG when WCS went belly up...you are both class acts with great capping abilities. Great season my friend....look forward to seeing even more of you in 2014 when you retire.

All the best

Cash :cheers:

Thanks Mrob. It was a little odd but frankly I thought Boston made a mistake not walking the bases loaded. Then the catcher made another heat of the moment mistake trying to throw out the runner at 3rd. They got what they needed at the plate but his reflexes got the best of him. Game should have been over long before that when St Louis loaded the bases and didn't score with no one out. GL

Thanks for the kind words Cash. You know I appreciate it. GL

I will come back later to complete my series hedge as those dumb motherfucker books can't make Boston the series favorite now.

A short rant.......

I get very tired of seeing these fucking pitchers load the bases with no one out then get shithouse lucky and get out of it without the other team scoring. Then they start pounding their chest and screaming "YEAH!!!!! I GOT YOU !!!!" and pumping their fist like they all by themselves pulled off a miracle. Who do you think loaded the bases to begin with you fucking moron? GL

Thanks Wire and that is exactly what I did (+190) regional bias costs me 10 per unit
love it when a plan comes together. BOL on the rest, with you on over ATL

I will come back later to complete my series hedge as those dumb motherfucker books can't make Boston the series favorite now.

A short rant.......

I get very tired of seeing these fucking pitchers load the bases with no one out then get shithouse lucky and get out of it without the other team scoring. Then they start pounding their chest and screaming "YEAH!!!!! I GOT YOU !!!!" and pumping their fist like they all by themselves pulled off a miracle. Who do you think loaded the bases to begin with you fucking moron? GL

Wire, if you're referring to Peavy last night, he did pump his chest but if you read his lips he was saying, great job Salt. He was talking to the moron who made the little league decision in the 9th.

I'm still tuning i your thread daily , wire , and enjoy and appreciate your efforts.
I'll be sad when the s eries ends, but I suspect you will find another forum at CTG. just let us know which one.
Gl
taurus the bull

It was nice to see the adjusted price on STL so cheap before Game 3 of the series. Having STL win G3 really made it nice and worked out for a great price on the scalp. Nice work there and BOL the rest of the series.

Back