MLB Sunday 10/16

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2069
3-1 last

all x50 each

NYY/Cle over 6 -140 - Cole has allowed at least 1 HR in each of his last 7 starts. I don't see that trend stopping. Yanks should score some themselves so trying the over on a low total.

Cle +2 1/2 -200 - Reasons may seem contrary to the over bet but Quantrill only allowed 4 hits to the Yanks when he saw them earlier in this series. Two of those were HR's that accounted for all the NY runs. Mentioned above is the fact that Cole allows HR's. Yanks spit the bit last night in a game they had complete control over. The tribe gets to play loose because they have nothing to lose in this game. At worse there will be a game #5. Yanks will be in that dreaded pressure role to win and that won't help. Books also have to be doing the "Yankee" name thing because there is no logical reason for Cle to be a -140 dog in Cle. Any of these reasons is enough to take Cle + runs tonight. I do not like Cle ML as a dog though because the safe bet is taking the runs.

Although there is no reason to believe it will happen look at the over bet as a hedge against the Yankees breaking out and actually scoring some runs tonight. Or Cle could score and put them away. Truth be told, I expect a split with these bets. GL

Man bro, I know cole gives up the homers and he was damn lucky bader cut off that one in gap to hold runners at 2nd and 3rd (cost me tribe Ff over!) then he got out of it, but we talking bout Cleveland park tonight, chilly temps and nice breeze blowing in, it gonna take a mammoth shot to get the ball out tonight! I played the 1st 5 under 3.5, Hopefully I can cash that then they give you some late runs!

Back