Ind/Houston over 48

GL

YTD +151.6

MLB 2-0
CFL 0-1 TD with 20 seconds left lost this fucking one
NCAAF 3-4

Thanks for the responses yesterday. GL

All for 5 units each.

Cubs +110 Books set lines by names because fans only know names and they all fear Kershaw. Not the same Kershaw you think he is. Cubs hammer him today.

LA/Over Check this in the morning. I think because it's Kershaw the total will be 6 1/2 in which case I will buy off the 1/2 run to -140. It could be 7 or even 7 1/2 if the wind is blowing out but no matter I will go over an even number. I actually think this one will go over 8 easily as the Dodgers should get to Hendricks also.

GL

Yes, I know Cash, I should stick to MLB. Any idea what my MLB record is in Sept and the playoffs? Throw it in here if you are tracking it. GL

Yes, I know Cash, I should stick to MLB. Any idea what my MLB record is in Sept and the playoffs? Throw it in here if you are tracking it. GL

LMAO.... I don't track others records, but do know when you stick to making straight bets in mlb you make $$$

Trust me most if not all mlb bettors would be thrilled with 32-14

Keep up the solid work my friend!!

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]10/16/16 8:05pm MLB Baseball 907 Los Angeles Dodgers/Chicago Cubs Over 4 +440* (C Kershaw - L must Start K Hendricks - R must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GridSeparator"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]

They (10 nickels) will not honor it but I thought what the hell....LOL

Went with Cubs Over 3 runs at plus money

Good to see that record, have not checked in since before Sept. Wish I had!! Keep it going.

GL[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back