MLB SEASON

cashflowmatters

Where the cash flows, matters
I went 0-3 & -12.6 units yesterday , 268-239-13 & +20.54 units ytd in mlb. It is obvious my capping is not working now & it is time for me to shut it down, I have dropped 53 units last 2 weeks. I usally make it to Sept but I know when to say when & that time is now. I want to thank those of you who stopped by my threads this season & I wish all of you good luck in your sports betting going forward. All the best Cash

I've been getting smoked recently as well cash. Thanks for the posts and let's get it back with football.

:cheers3:

I got off of baseball a few weeks ago. Every year after All Star break it seems to get ugly. This year is no different. Postseason for whatever reason seems to be a better time to get back in it. See u in the football forums buddy. GL

Another + $$ year in mlb thats what matters most to me. My goal each year is win 100 units, I have yet to reach this goal, however this year I did go from -28 units to +73 which is a 101 unit swing so there is hope in the seasons ahead. 4th straight winning season

Back