MLB + Saturday 9/28

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +296.5

Yesterday

MLB 1-0 = +5
CFL 1-0 = +5
NCAAF 0-2 = -11

I think Cleveland took 5 out of 6 from Texas during the season and I think that means they win a tie breaker for the one game playoff spot but I'm not completely sure of that. If so Cleveland has a magic number of 1 so another win or any Texas loss and they are in. But please correct me if I'm wrong because I don't know for sure.

Fucking college football. Why do I even look at it when there's baseball? Oh well, my old pappy used to say "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit." With that in mind I am going to go very light today on everything.

Sides: All for 10 units each :rofl:

Cleveland/Minnesota over 8 1/2 -110 - One of these starters is going to leave it to their pen early if not both and that's not pretty with these two teams.

Toronto/Edmonton over 53 -110 (CFL) - Passing the other game Calgary/Hamilton because 56 is too high and I hate unders in CFL. Under is the safe play there though.

All of the following are piece of shit, kiss my ass, motherfucking, goddam, sonuvabitch, college football plays for 10 units each. And yes they are all over. There are 50-60 college games each Saturday. I look and cap them all for overs. I find 10 or so overs a week and I play them. But do I say take every over in every game in college football every week? Hell no. Then quit sending me emails telling me it is easy to cap like me if you just take every game over. It is NOT easy picking this many fucking losers in piece of shit, kiss my ass, motherfucking, goddam, sonuvabitch college football. Now go away and let me post this weeks batch of losers.

SC/CFlorida over 54 -110

N Ill/Purdue over 59 1/2 -110

Akron/BG over 55 1/2 -110

Iowa/Minnesota over 46 -110

LSU/Georgia over 62 1/2 -110

Miss/Alabama over 55 1/2 -110

Stanford/Wash St over 47 -110

Texas A&M/Arkansas over 63 1/2 -110

Wisconsin/Ohio State over 55 1/2 -110

California/Oregon over 81 -110

GL

Here's how it works, wire. If two of the three teams (Cle, Tampa, Texas) tie with the same record AHEAD of the third team, like Cleveland and Tampa are this morning, those are your two wild card teams. Site of game is determined by best HTH record. Tampa has that tiebreak over Cleveland. Cleveland has that tiebreak over Texas. Texas has that tiebreak over Tampa. If two of the three teams tie with the same record BEHIND the third team, those two teams play one game to get into the Wild Card game against the team ahead. And if all three happen to tie with the same record after Sunday, check out this craziness ...

As the final weekend of the regular season arrives, there could be a three-way tie for the two-team Wild Card Game in the American League. On Friday, Major League Baseball laid out the plans if the Rays, Indians and Rangers all finish with identical records.
Since the Indians finished with the best head-to-head record against the Rays and Rangers (7-5), they are designated Team A. The Rays had the second-best record of the three at 7-6, so they are Team B. The Rangers, who went 5-8, are Team C.
If there's a three-way tie, the Indians would host the Rays on Monday, with the winner becoming the first A.L. Wild Card. The loser of that game would then head to Texas to play the Rangers on Tuesday night, with the winner becoming the other A.L. Wild Card team. The loser of this game would then be eliminated from the playoffs.
The two winners would then play the regularly scheduled A.L. Wild Card Game on Wednesday night. All tiebreaker and wild card games will be televised by TBS.

Thanks Tip. I didn't know all of that. It would be crazy but kind of cool to see that round robin playoff if all 3 tied. GL

Thanks Blood. Maybe I'll win one then if you like it. You know me. I'll stay out of trouble today. Just sit at home and sip tea while I snack on cookies. GL :)

glad to read that explanation, tip and wire.

pulling for the indians and francona myself.

gl with those overs, mr wire

Back