MLB Saturday 9/10

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2796
3-1 last on majors Sept ML 0-1

Thanks Bank. Good stuff. GL

Thanks Chip oh so true. GL

Thanks KJ. Very insightful. GL

Note: I'm not taking Sept ML unless it's +300. +200 aren't worth it in the long run but at +300 or more you only have to hit 1 out of 3.

All x50 each

Wash +2 1/2 -130 - Sept play. Pass ML
Cle/Minn over 7 - Strangest day I have seen in a while. A ton of totals at 7 1/2 to start and I can't see going over 7 on any of them but maybe this one.
Cinn +2 1/2 -140 - Sept play
LA ML -140 - Snell decent recently but Urias is just a monster with good road odds.
Atlanta/Seattle over 6 -Ok, good pitchers here also but 6 1/2 is just too damn low for me to pass up going over 6 with these offenses.

GL

Gotta love those scrappy nats! They gave me a scare again yesterday but once again pulled off 2 runs In the 5th to cash!! I like them over 1.5 Ff once again at plus money, these kids have one the best ops in baseball the last couple weeks!

Brewers offense ain’t good enough to be laying 2.5 to anyone! Little worried bout backing chase anderson tho, he a washed up gas can who allowed 2 bombs in 5 innings already, that is the only way brewers tend to score is with the long ball. Might need reds to score a decent number, maybe over also?

I am not sold on the Sept plays this year, some of these teams are absolute dog shit & are not competitive & worse yet have quit

I am not sold on the Sept plays this year, some of these teams are absolute dog shit & are not competitive & worse yet have quit

Which ones? The nats been tough, pirates playing cards tough, tigers and kc usually compete. Arizona been playing winning ball the last month plus! Rockies always tough at home. Im trying to think of which teams showing no effort?

Back