MLB Saturday 8/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +545
1-1 last

Thanks Dodgers, Wise, and Bank for the responses. I used to talk to Blood every day no matter what sport we were in. Of course, he did most of the talking during college football and I mostly just shut up and listened. He did love to get me fired up when he would say some new pitcher was the next coming of Cy Young when he knew they sucked. He did it just to get me going and as I was reading all the stats that told him he was full of shit he would let me go on for a while then he would laugh and laugh. But several months later I would get even by telling him Bama had no chance of covering the spread against someone like Washtinaw Community College and he would lose his fucking mind.

I miss him most like now when I am struggling a bit in MLB. He would say "Well, wire, stop betting right now and when NCAAF starts I will carry your worthless ass. Or if you must continue to bet just stop thinking and bet the goddamn winners." I do miss that old bastard.

One parlay.....

Atlanta ML -220
LA ML -180

-50/+110

GL

Thanks Dodgers. The Phillies really are struggling. GL

getting blown up by seattle in seattle isn't easy to do, they usually don't score 9 runs in a 3 game home series! lol. i do think seattle has gotten a little boast w the additions but still 10-2? woo is solid but he doesn't have a very big mix of pitches, letting him
cruise thru 7 had to be them getting dominated by his high fastball i assume, havnt looked at his pitch chart yet but the little i watched he was pumping high heat by them a lot!

Back