MLB Saturday 8/27

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3720
1-1 last

I was going to take the day off posting and Cash told me I don't get a day off. I think he's right so here goes.......

Saskatchewan +2 1/2 x $5,000 - BC has their starting QB out and even though they are 9-1 I think they will lose their backup QB to a groin injury in the first quarter and that's all Sask needs to win this game outright. Jump on this one it's a sure thing.

Ignore that. I'm just teasing Cash because he always says I should never bet anything but MLB. That CFL post was just to get to him because he told me I don't get a day off. I figure his head explodes when he reads this. :rofl:

P.S. That CFL game was played last night and Sask actually did win outright when BC's backup QB went down with a groin injury. In the first quarter.

All x50 each overs -140

LA ML -180- Alcantara is good but has been a little generous lately. Dodger bats can take advantage of that to get the win.
Ana/Toronto over 7- I have a hunch I can find 3-3 at least with these two starters the way they have pitched lately.
Cle/Sea over 6 1/2 - Plesac and Castillo not good enough to deserve this low total.

GL

Back