MLB Saturday 8/21

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7345
4-4 last GS won

Couple of news items, if you want to call it news. I am going to stop playing the GS for a while. Takes too much time. Besides, in a week, no one will be in here betting on baseball because college football starts next Saturday. Also, the wife and I are going to Montreal next Saturday for a couple of days with her parents and then on to the cabin in the Laurentians for a week. (if we test negative that is) I haven't been to either in almost two years. Lot of work to do in both places. Wife calls it a vacation but I am not so sure. I have the ability now with a portable wifi to post while I am in the mountains but reception is sketchy and I have decided to take the week off while we are there. I will post up to this Friday and then I will post again the day after Labor Day.

All x50 each

NYY ML -220 - Cole is coming around and that should be enough to beat the Twins here.
Detroit +2 1/2 -130 - The Jays just aren't the same without Springer. Whoa, deja vu. Seems like I said that before.
LA ML -260 - High ML chalk day but Scherzer is worth it in this spot.

GL

Nice work Wire, have a good vacation (if you can avoid the honey do pitfalls). ;)

Back