MLB Saturday 8/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4195
8-2 last - Well, that was fun.

Thanks for the kind words Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Cash, it is not lost on me over the years the times you pick to come in and wish me luck and what happens after you do. Thank you old friend. GL

All x100 each overs -140

Atlanta/Miami #1 over 6 - No clue why this is so low. Muller should allow 7 himself. Luzardo and Fish best side to win here.
Balt/TB over 6 - He has pitched really badly in his last two starts but at least if you go by the name Mcclanahan I guess I can see at least a really weak reason for this low total. Never go by names of teams or players. This sails over.
SD ML -230 - Darvish beats Sanchez.
Atlanta/Miami #2 over 6 - I can't explain these low totals. Just bet the damn thing.
Detroit +2 1/2 -130 - I guess this line is set because of the Giolito name. But Manning is pretty solid. + Runs for almost no risk. My kind of bet.
MLW/St Louis over 6 1/2 - Over bets are on sale today and instead of questioning I am just going to bet these low totals.

GL

YTD +4195
8-2 last - Well, that was fun.

Thanks for the kind words Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Cash, it is not lost on me over the years the times you pick to come in and wish me luck and what happens after you do. Thank you old friend. GL

All x100 each overs -140

Atlanta/Miami #1 over 6 - No clue why this is so low. Muller should allow 7 himself. Luzardo and Fish best side to win here.
Balt/TB over 6 - He has pitched really badly in his last two starts but at least if you go by the name Mcclanahan I guess I can see at least a really weak reason for this low total. Never go by names of teams or players. This sails over.
SD ML -230 - Darvish beats Sanchez.
Atlanta/Miami #2 over 6 - I can't explain these low totals. Just bet the damn thing.
Detroit +2 1/2 -130 - I guess this line is set because of the Giolito name. But Manning is pretty solid. + Runs for almost no risk. My kind of bet.
MLW/St Louis over 6 1/2 - Over bets are on sale today and instead of questioning I am just going to bet these low totals.

GL
Someone has to keep your ass in line! It use to be Bloods job, I inerited the priviledge from him . :cheers6:

Back