MLB Saturday 7/31

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7435
1-3 last GS won

Yesterday I laid into the Indians..Guardians....(never mind) and today I am going to give the award for worst trades in the last 40 years to the Cubs. Their owner knows the Cubs have the most loyal fans in MLB. He knows they support whatever team he puts on the field. So he traded his top 3 players, and top 3 fan favorites, and got two bats and a box of balls in return. He must be thinking if I have the greatest and most loyal fans in baseball why should I pay the players any money? Let's get rid of 3 of the top 4 hitters in the lineup. Fuck the fans. They will still come. Nice job Cubs owner. You really fooled those fans.

All x50 each

Hou/SF under 8 1/2 -130 - Solid pitchers and pitchers park
CHW ML -150 - You will be seeing a lot of this fade Cle for the rest of the year. Doesn't mean they will lose all the time but it should be worth some money.
Wash ML -120 - And the new star on the fade block is the Cubs. Who the fuck is going to hit for them? The towel boy?
Col/SD over 6 1/2 -140 - Hunch on a low number. Books counting on Darvish being lights out. He might and then again he might not. But SD could score 7 by themselves and make that not matter.

Grand Salami under 140 1/2 -110 x600 - Same number as yesterday and hopefully same result.

GL

Wise, It won’t be hard to track. I have the cubs winning over 79 games for the season and they are 50 and 55 now so they have to go 30 and 27 the rest of the way. If I lose that season bet then they fell on their ass and fading them was the right way to go. GL

Back