MLB Saturday 7/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7696
2-0 last GS rained out

Going to southern Ohio Saturday afternoon for the night with a cousin. Should involve much drinking and no baseball so these two games are going to be all I have for today and no GS.

Sunday, it's off to my brother's house for a full family reunion. First time I will see them all in two years. Of course we will all steer clear of one knucklehead cousin and her family. She thinks the vaccine will turn everyone into zombies. Now granted, even though all the rest of us are vaccinated we will still keep our distance from them because of covid variants and the fact that she is batshit crazy and always has been.

I don't give a shit what your attitude towards the vaccine is. The only thing I know for sure is if you don't get the vaccine you will absolutely get the virus. Hopefully, it will be a mild case and you and yours won't even know you have it. If you do get the vaccine, I can't guarantee you there won't be side effects but I can absolutely promise you you won't turn into a fucking zombie.

All x50 each

Mets +2 1/2 -150 - I get the impression Montgomery, the Yankee pitcher, doesn't like or do well pitching at home. Could open the door for the Mets.
LA ML -180

I will try to get on the computer Sunday morning to post. I hope you all have a safe and good holiday. And to any Canadians Happy belated Canada day. GL

Hey, zombies make for great horror movies, so i‘m glad they‘re out there. You stay healthy and have a good time Wire.

Back