MLB Saturday 7/16

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5710
5-2 last - But I lost a series parlay (-100) from Tuesday I forgot to count and I lost one today from Thursday (-50) so with 5-2 instead of being +120 for the day I ended up -30 overall. I still have a series parlay alive -100/+120 with Atlanta already home and I need Toronto to win Saturday and the Mets to just win one of today's DH.

Thanks for the kind words from Thursday IVMike. I appreciate it. I actually did start capping in HS. Had an uncle that got me to the track and capping sports early. I am retired now so my bets are a lot less than they were even 10 years ago. You can make a living at it and I know some guys who do but I never tried. Just entertainment for me even when I bet big. And when I was betting heavy one thing I did learn was make sure you have at least 3 books even if they are locals so when you do get on a hot streak your bets are spread out and you aren't killing one guy so they let you continue to bet. GL

All x50 each overs -140

Mets ML #1 -130 - Still like Walker to beat Stroman.
Colo ML -130 - Even though I like Keller, he is struggling, and I have to back Urena here.
Atlanta ML -200 - Fuck the juice. Fried beats Espino in this one.
Houston ML -340 - Doesn't matter who Oak picks to start this one he will lose to Verlander.
Boston/NYY over 8 - Both starters have turned into run machines.
Detroit +2 1/2 -180 - Sure, Quantrill should be favored by -170. Now where is that emoticon for sarcasm?
Mets ML #2 -140 - Scherzer gets those great road favorite odds.
LA ML -170 - Urias had a very bad last but even if that was not a fluke and turns out to be an indication of an injury the Dodger offense should still get the win.

GL

Last edited:
Thanks Inzane. Break up the Rockies!!!!! GL

I was way off with the Houston ML. I said -260 and it has come out at -340. I am still betting it though and I have edited and added the number in the original thread. GL

Good luck W2W. My Rox are on fire, 4 in a row, lol...

:cheers3:

I played them -1.5. Figured with a 11.5 total it most likely won’t be a 1 run game so snagged the plus money! played their team total over 5.5 also, just in case Urena turns into a pumpkin, he has looked pretty good so far but his career splits vs lefties are god awful, doesn’t mean pirates crappy lefties will hit him but it possible.

Back