MLB Saturday 6/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3275
3-2 last
GS rained out. Normally that wouldn't bother me, but I had the bastard for +400 easily and Boston rained out. That pissed me off.

All x50 each

STL/Pitt under 10 - Decent starters again.
Miami ML -190 - Yes, this is an Oak sucks bet but Perez is just better than Medina.
LA +2 1/2 -220 - Cole is favored over Grove and I can get the Dodgers at home + runs for less than -300? Someone explain this to me please.
Atlanta ML -200 - Strider is very good. Nelson is one of those guys who pitches much better on the road than at home. Unfortunately for Nelson he is home tonight.

16 games today and I found fucking 4 to bet and even those were a stretch. But I will be back for the GS. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 148 1/2 -550/+500

Actual added totals is 140. They usually add 5 1/2 for 15 games and today there is 16. That should have made the GS around 146 1/2 or so. Only thing I can think of is the 15th and 16th games are in Boston and with that short wall the books always think that park has a tendency to go over the high totals they set for Fenway. I'm not sure about that because folks who have played there have told me because the wall is so short, the left fielder can play in and take away some base hits. Not sure who to believe on that but the way this card caps I would even go under the actual added of 140 without the padded runs if I could get it at 140 1/2 so 148 1/2 looks like a good play.

And yes, if it goes above 148 1/2 I will hit it again. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 148 1/2 -550/+500

Actual added totals is 140. They usually add 5 1/2 for 15 games and today there is 16. That should have made the GS around 146 1/2 or so. Only thing I can think of is the 15th and 16th games are in Boston and with that short wall the books always think that park has a tendency to go over the high totals they set for Fenway. I'm not sure about that because folks who have played there have told me because the wall is so short, the left fielder can play in and take away some base hits. Not sure who to believe on that but the way this card caps I would even go under the actual added of 140 without the padded runs if I could get it at 140 1/2 so 148 1/2 looks like a good play.

And yes, if it goes above 148 1/2 I will hit it again. GL
I finally tailed you on this yesterday and we got screwed - easy winner. I don't see it now at BOL???? Did you take it out?? thanks

That shit Is the worst, I saw there was no chance they were sniffing over and then you get a rain out
yeah yesterday I decided to take 5 units and risk betting the GS Under blindly every day. Seems every time I check this thread the GS Under is winning and I know a big chunk of Wire's YTD profit is on the GS Unders. It's weird the books keep shading it Over but hopefully they are making money on it. But I didn't see the 148.5 this morning at BOL about the last hour or so. Hopefully BOL keeps posting it daily. I checked BM, Heritage and Circa and they don't offer it.

yeah yesterday I decided to take 5 units and risk betting the GS Under blindly every day. Seems every time I check this thread the GS Under is winning and I know a big chunk of Wire's YTD profit is on the GS Unders. It's weird the books keep shading it Over but hopefully they are making money on it. But I didn't see the 148.5 this morning at BOL about the last hour or so. Hopefully BOL keeps posting it daily. I checked BM, Heritage and Circa and they don't offer it.

I have no clue where to even look for it on DK, never seen it, I’d assume they have and I’m just not finding? I’ve never been into playing them but if I was ever so inclined to tail anyone wires salami would prob be way high up the list! I have to find it 1st, lol

Oh I guess a game started why I can’t find it now, lol
yeah the 1st game was 10:10 am PST - but DK might not offer it. BOL is only one of my books that does. They have it under Futures. I know Wire joked in one of these threads that the Under wins 85%. I'm not tailing Wire this year because I didn't get a book that lets you buy runs on O/U. But every time I've come in and checked the GS Under wins. Probably 10-0 ish. worth a shot to flat bet it out and see how it goes. Last night would have been good start. We'll see.

yeah the 1st game was 10:10 am PST - but DK might not offer it. BOL is only one of my books that does. They have it under Futures. I know Wire joked in one of these threads that the Under wins 85%. I'm not tailing Wire this year because I didn't get a book that lets you buy runs on O/U. But every time I've come in and checked the GS Under wins. Probably 10-0 ish. worth a shot to flat bet it out and see how it goes. Last night would have been good start. We'll see.

I can’t imagine DK doesn’t have, these American books offer freaking everything and let you do shit offshore would never allow! I’ll make sure to try and look 2marro before the games start, seems stupid not to add that to my arsenal of killing the man with pitcher props!!

DK has it, just gotta search for it

As soon as 5dimes posted the 2nd Boston game total of 9 they threw the GS out there this morning and I jumped on it. Just now got a chance to come back in here. I figure BOL had it before the games started at 1. I am going to get a DraftKings account soon because a buddy showed me you can get +4 runs and parlay that there. I could do some serious damage getting that many runs and parlaying 3 or 4 of them.

By the way, if for some reason you did not get the GS in time today consider yourself lucky because there is no way this under holds. They took yesterday's away from me, and I saw a ton of unders today, so I loaded up and it looks like I have no chance of winning. Now that really tickles the shit out of me. GL

As soon as 5dimes posted the 2nd Boston game total of 9 they threw the GS out there this morning and I jumped on it. Just now got a chance to come back in here. I figure BOL had it before the games started at 1. I am going to get a DraftKings account soon because a buddy showed me you can get +4 runs and parlay that there. I could do some serious damage getting that many runs and parlaying 3 or 4 of them.

By the way, if for some reason you did not get the GS in time today consider yourself lucky because there is no way this under holds. They took yesterday's away from me, and I saw a ton of unders today, so I loaded up and it looks like I have no chance of winning. Now that really tickles the shit out of me. GL
I still think you're going to get there. 3 games left. To even have a shot with some of the scores today shows what a great bet it is.

I was checking BOL from about 9am pst today and it wasnt there. They must have taken it down fir some reason. Gotta think if they're shading so much to the over that they're making money on it. Lets hope. I'm going to bet under flat and blind if they keep offering it. Thanks for highlighting it. Hell of a bet imo

Back