MLB Saturday 6/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7641
2-2 last - GS rained out

I will update the record sometime but the wife has a shit ton of "honey do" on her list so I won't be around much. She also mentioned a bike ride, farmers market, breakfast out, washing windows, and more damn mulch. Woo-Hoo can't wait. I'm too old for this shit.

Not much I like today which is surprising with 16 games on the card again. Was tempted by the Phil/Mets over 6 buying off 1/2 run but going to pass. I think degrom wins that game but you would have to lay -270. That doesn't bother me but I am not a big degrom fan lately. Yes, I think he is a very good pitcher but he hasn't gone past 5 innings in his last two starts so I think he's pitching hurt. I have no problem laying even -400 if I love the situation because you never pay the juice when you win but I'm not laying -270 on someone who might be hurt. Why not take Philly then +2 1/2 runs or flat for a big dog win? Because the Philly starter is fucking god awful so pass. Mets team total over 3 1/2 is probably the best play in that one but I don't bet a lot of team totals in baseball so you do it and thank me later.

All x50 each

Houston #1 ML -200
Houston #2 ML -200

Grand Salami under 144 1/2 x400. Couple of runs higher than Fridays rained out GS which I went over but I see some much better pitching Saturday so even though it's 16 games I will try to slip it home under. GL

Last edited:
Thanks Cash. I appreciate it. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GS rained out again today so I am going with these ......

All x100 each

Mets TT over 3 1/2 -110
Cubs +2 1/2 -160

GL

Back