MLB Saturday 6/12

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5375
2-2 last - GS won

My fucking computer is having issues. Runs fine then slow as shit then runs fine. Fuck I hate that shit.

All x50 each

PHIL ML +110
Oak ML -150
Sea/Cle over 8 -140
Pitt +2 1/2 -110
STL/Cubs over 8 -140
Texas +2 1/2 +120

Back for GS if they ever put a fucking line on Miami. They play fucking indoors and it takes them longer to post a line than a Cubs total at Wrigley. Probably Mattingly's fault for never naming a starter til late. Glad that shit works so well for him as his team is GREAT every year and that secrecy shit pays off handsomely. GL

YTD +5375
2-2 last - GS won

My fucking computer is having issues. Runs fine then slow as shit then runs fine. Fuck I hate that shit.

All x50 each

PHIL ML +110
Oak ML -150
Sea/Cle over 8 -140
Pitt +2 1/2 -110
STL/Cubs over 8 -140
Texas +2 1/2 +120

Back for GS if they ever put a fucking line on Miami. They play fucking indoors and it takes them longer to post a line than a Cubs total at Wrigley. Probably Mattingly's fault for never naming a starter til late. Glad that shit works so well for him as his team is GREAT every year and that secrecy shit pays off handsomely. GL
Did we not get our coffee this morning or does the wifey have your day planned out for you? Lol

Wise, that is funny and yes she has my day planned. Worst part and the reason for my mood is we are going to a cookout at 4 and out of 16 games today MLB has scheduled 11 of the 16 games at 4 pm today. WTF????? GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Grand Salami over 137 -110 x400

They added 7 1/2 runs to the games totals today. Better than 8 but still high. GL

Back