MLB Saturday 5/7

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
Record update later. Only one game survived the rain and that's on the west coast without results yet.

Thanks for the responses Bank. I appreciate it. GL

Not really in love with this card but I should be able to get 4 of these overs home so I am bumping the bet a little. All x100 each overs -140

Texas/NYY over 6 1/2 - Not as low as Friday rain out but still low for Yankee stadium.
Toronto/Cle #1 over 7 - Both these games should go over 7.
Note: Not betting LA to beat the Cubs single games as I already have a bet on LA to win this series -280 x400.
Mets/Phil over 6 - Both have enough offense to see this total over.
Toronto/Cle #2 over 7 - See above
STL/SF over 6 - Both these starters had a bad last outing. If just one does that again one of these teams will score 6 by themselves.
MLW/Atl over 6 - Have both these starters been that good to deserve a total of 6 1/2? We will see.
Miami/SD over 6 - Lopez very good but bad last. Manaea will allow Mia to score probably at least 3 which should be all I need to get this over home safely.
TB/Sea over 6 - Don't bet this it's stupid. These same two starters faced each other two starts back and the final was 3-2. Both very strong and I have no idea why I think they will score one more run tonight to at least push and save me from my stupidity. Keep you money and don't bet this one. (Pssst. Did you look at the matchup to see why I really took this over or did you just take my word for it? Did you catch it? Want a hint? How many innings did Gonzales throw in that TB game two starts back? Then how did he do in his next start? Hmmmmmm)

GL

Last edited:
Back