MLB Saturday 5/4

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +215
1-2 last

Thanks Cash. It really pisses me off when I see these hitters flailing like a newborn at shit so far out of the zone the catcher literally has to dive to stop it. I have never seen hitting as bad as I have seen in the last 10 years. And the worst part is the pitching sucks too. Maddux, Johnson, Gooden, and forget about the real old timers Gibson, Koufax, Drysdale would win 35 games every year against these clowns. All throwing at least 6 no hitters and 2 perfect games a year. MLB can do all the tricks of getting people to look at any stat except batting average but it still becomes clear to all fans the product on the field is extremely poor. Even the MLB brass knows it stinks when the best slogan they can come up with is having Bryan Cranston say "Baseball. It's something else." It sure is something else because it sure as fuck isn't baseball.

Oh, and while I'm pissed off, I might as well say something I never thought I would hear myself say........ Please get rid of the umps and use the automatic strike calling box. Just let these blind fucks stand behind home plate and smoke a cigarette while they judge if the ball hits the batter or make a call on a play at the plate. I am sick to death of seeing these fuckers call strikes that are obviously outside the zone. And way low or way high they call strikes. Then a ball clearly inside the box, not even on the edge, they say is a ball. When I played, we had umps that would tell the batter "You better be swinging because I'm hungry and want to go to dinner." But this is soooooooo fucking inconsistent you never know what the hell they will call. Seriously, I can't watch this shit anymore. Let strikes and balls be auto called by the box. GL

All x50 each. Not filling the numbers in for you anymore. But I will post the odds I bet at. If you can't figure out that x50 each means -65/+50 on -130 odds and I always buy the hook off overs at -140 and on unders at -130 then fuck it. Accuse me of cheating.

Cubs ML -130
Cle ML -130
SD/AZ over 8
Miami/Oak over 7
- And this bet proves I'm not only stupid I'm very stubborn.

And yes, I'm grumpy. Going to start drinking now at 9am. You got a problem with that?

GL

This is incredible! And 9am there is 6am here, OTB bars are opening at 9am anyway today so just going to join you.

BOL today wire

Good luck today Wire, bottoms up.

I'd post the two dudes toasting a drink here, but all they've got are these lame ass emojis in here any more...

:mad:

Thanks KJ. Didn't know you were out west. GL

Thanks Fred. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks inzane. Solidarity!. GL

Ha! You hear that CTG gods??? We the members have spoken, and we need our ability to express ourselves properly. If I don't get my rolling laughing guys back soon, I will have to go to Covers.

Oops. Probably shouldn't have said that......

Back