MLB Saturday 5/20

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2515
7-3 last -Lost the first 3 then won the last 7. +120
1-0 GS +400

All x50 each

Wash ML -110 - I'll take a recently solid Corbin over a getting worse Faedo.
Mets ML -160 - Bibee not horrible and god knows how Scherzer will pitch but I am running out of games to bet as I go through this awful card.
Oak +2 1/2 -130 - Make no mistake A's sucks but I'm not laying -300 on fucking Hunter Brown. This is just like those September ridiculous odds pennant games when one team is in the hunt and the other team is already eliminated. I'll take + runs and anybody at -140 or less.
Sea/Atl under 9 1/2 - Solid starters.
LA/STL under 10 - Ditto

Can't even find another game to make my card even. Was tempted by Boston and Sale but he pitches for shit on the road this year. As for the GS all totals added are 129. They have been adding 8 runs to the card which should make the GS around 137. So many bad starters going the best bet is over that 137 but I'm not sure I am going to try it. Safest is just to pass GS today. GL

Turns out I will have an even number of games today as Cle/Mets rained out. You all think I'm kidding when I say 3 players spit on that field and they rain out. I can't tell you how many times the Yanks have played at the same time the Mets rained out. They are 7 miles away from each other.

No GS either and I can't figure out why that can't be recalculated by the books but if one game rains out they don't put the number up for that day. Fucking weird. GL

Back