MLB Saturday 5/18

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1415
2-2 last

Quite a few today. All totals are buying 1/2 run off or on unless otherwise stated and for ease of accounting all bought overs I will calculate at -140 and unders at -130 for those 1/2 run buys. It averages that in the long run. That's the last time I say that this year because it's stupid to type it every day.

All x50 each

TB/Tor over 7
Mets/Miami over 7
Wash/Phil over 7
Minn/Cle over 7
Bost/St Louis over 8 -110
AZ ML -150
- Flaherty can be hit and the Detroit offense, except for last night, isn't great. Gallen is nowhere near as dominant as he has been in years past, but he is looking sharper, and I think he can win this one at reasonable odds. But don't kid yourself, this is far from a sure thing.

Parlay:

Cubs +2 1/2 -650
NYY +2 1/2 -1000
AZ +2 1/2 -450

-50/+25

P.S. I debated about posting that thing I didn't mention about parlaying big unders in yesterday's thread but hilariously my example of Colo/SF did actually score 15 runs in that game, so it was a loser, and no one will take it seriously anyway. For the record, I don't really bet those. I was just messing with you. It was a really stupid idea. Forget I mentioned it. :)

GL

Thanks Inzane. KC scares me some because of the Oak offense but they should score runs in Texas. Hope you hit them. GL

YTD +1415
2-2 last

Quite a few today. All totals are buying 1/2 run off or on unless otherwise stated and for ease of accounting all bought overs I will calculate at -140 and unders at -130 for those 1/2 run buys. It averages that in the long run. That's the last time I say that this year because it's stupid to type it every day.

All x50 each

TB/Tor over 7
Mets/Miami over 7
Wash/Phil over 7
Minn/Cle over 7
Bost/St Louis over 8 -110
AZ ML -150
- Flaherty can be hit and the Detroit offense, except for last night, isn't great. Gallen is nowhere near as dominant as he has been in years past, but he is looking sharper, and I think he can win this one at reasonable odds. But don't kid yourself, this is far from a sure thing.

Parlay:

Cubs +2 1/2 -650
NYY +2 1/2 -1000
AZ +2 1/2 -450

-50/+25

P.S. I debated about posting that thing I didn't mention about parlaying big unders in yesterday's thread but hilariously my example of Colo/SF did actually score 15 runs in that game, so it was a loser, and no one will take it seriously anyway. For the record, I don't really bet those. I was just messing with you. It was a really stupid idea. Forget I mentioned it. :)

GL

Wire : I am curious about 2 of your plays based on your capping method they dont come up as plays. Why do you like the over in cleve/minn & tb/tor ?

Thanks Cash. Minn/Cle - Ober allows 0 2 4 but Cle can hit so I figure them for 3 runs at least against him. Allen went 0 7 3 but that 0 was against CHW and the rest of his starts are terrible. Twins need help scoring right now and Allen is just what the doctor ordered.

TB/Tor - Eflin goes 3 1 3 allowing 1 HR in each of his last 4 starts. Gausman is 6 0 1. Not bad but I saw his last start and he was really struggling. He could be great today, but I think there is a chance he could be pitching through an injury from what I saw. 3 runs each to at least push is not a big ask.

I did give the steps to how I cap but I also said those were the basics. There is more to it but I didn't go into everything I look at. One, because it would take too long to explain and two I'm not exactly sure what might influence me to bet on a certain game beyond the basics. Best way to find out everything is for folks to meet me in Las Vegas and we will sit down one morning or two and I will go through each game and say out loud what I am looking at. I would even buy. GL

Back