MLB + Saturday 5/14

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +6.2

3-1 yesterday +6

Thanks for the responses yesterday. Good call Egg. GL

Tonight is the start of ther WNBA. I will include some WNBA, Arena Football, and European badminton picks in my MLB thread. I don't like to go to different forums to make new posts so you will find all kind of shit picks in here. (Yes, the picks are shit not the sports) Besides, the European badminton forum is always too crowded ever since they started playing topless. (I'm topless as I write this not topless women playing badminton. You sick fucks.)

So I will throw all things in this thread and if you don't like it or the fact that it skews my MLB record well then please by all means go fuck yourself and sue me.

P.S. Also save your gender derogatory comments about the WNBA like calling it "Beaver ball" and shit. You should respect it because it is much better basketball than the NBA ever was and it's a ton easier to handicap and I have won tons of money betting it. So be nice.

P.S.S. Yes, my wife was sitting next to me when I wrote that last bit.

All for 3 units excdept where listed.

CHW -140

Pitt +2 1/2 -130

TB -130

Minn/Cle over 7 -140

STL/LA over 7 -140

AZ/Phil over 116 1/2 (AFL) (5 units)

Conn/Chi under 163 1/2 (WNBA) (5 units)
- Lot of points to ask right out of the gate and Conn likes to slow down some.

Phoenix/Minn over 152 (WNBA) (10 units) - Taurasi is back and that means 3's will fly.

GL

You are one of the best mlb cappers in the country & you play more units on the other BS, why?? I just dont get it. I am only chimming in because I respect & appreciate the relationship we have established over the years. I hope you win every play every day!!

Thanks Steed. GL

Thanks Grind. GL

Thanks KJ. GL

Thanks for the compliments and kind words Cash. But the reason is simple. I like the other stuff more than the MLB today. That's all. GL

AZ/Phil over 116 1/2 (AFL) (5 units)

Conn/Chi under 163 1/2 (WNBA) (5 units)
- Lot of points to ask right out of the gate and Conn likes to slow down some.

Phoenix/Minn over 152 (WNBA) (10 units) - Taurasi is back and that means 3's will fly.

GL

Thanks Wire, I know nothing of these, but I tailed lightly just for the action. Good job, Sir.

:cheers3:

Nice calls on the side action sports, 3-0 on the day..... by questioning you I feel I was a part of you nailing them!!! GL on the action always

Back