MLB Saturday 4/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD-364
3-1 last

I know I will be talking to myself as usual partly because everyone will be watching Final Four and partly because, well, I have talked mostly to myself on the internet for over the last 20 years in one forum or another because I tend to piss people off so why would today be any different? And if I have pissed you off I'm truly sorry about that.

"Are you ready self?"and self said "Sure what the fuck....."

All x100 each

NYY -160
Cle/Det over 8 -140 - this is foolish. Don't bet it because Cle can't hit shit. I don't know why I bet it. Maybe Detroit will score 9 themselves?
KC -160
Atl/Phil over 8
St Louis +100
Minn/MLW over 7 -140
LA -210
SD -200

GL

Last edited:
Lmao, I’ll talk to ya! I caught myself talking to myself bout the late games last night!! Lol.

you got what looks to be a pretty strong wind blowing straight in at Detroit today, that combined with lack of firepower in the bats is concerning. Tribe offense sputtered a lot last year, now they took lindor snd Santana out the lineup, that could be problematic! I do think Teheran a gas can tho!

I don’t trust waino at cincy, that place and lineup been super rough on him the last few years, I’ll wait till he gets to pitch at the friendly confines of Busch before backing him. Cards tend to give him a lot of run support so I’d expect that to be another high scoring affair (which obviously means it be a pitchers duel! Lol)., gl today

Thanks Bank. I just have a hunch on that cle over. Probably wrong but it’s only one game of the day. Stl was more an against cinn than for cards play. GL

Back