MLB Saturday 4/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3175
5-3 last GS rained out

Tim that surprises me as well that BM doesn't pay unless 8 1/2 innings. Other books I have have paid when official. Not totals as you said but ML gets paid. BM was Bloods favorite book I rarely bet MLB through them, but I am glad you pointed this out because I didn't know. GL

Note: Many of you have said you can't get the +2 1/2 runs from your book. Betonline always offers it.

All x50 each

Detroit #1 +2 1/2 -260 - Kremer not very good allowing at least 4 runs each start. Rodriguez is the Tiger ace and turning out to be one of the best starters in all of MLB.
Pitt #1 ML -130 - Hill looks good and Corbin has always been suspect. Good road odds.
KC +2 1/2 -170 - Ober had a solid first start but Keller too damn good for Minn to be giving +runs at reasonable odds.
Atlanta ML -150 - Strider is much better than Megill. Folks, you will hear me say that a lot about pitchers and I will say it against some pretty well known pitchers but keep in mind I never look at names only recent stats so when I say something like this pitcher isn't too good and the name happens to be Scherzer or something don't freak out. I am saying this or that pitcher right now is better not over the course of his career because now is all that counts if you are trying to win a bet today.
Cinn ML -140 - Greene has had a history of wildness but they seem to have settled him down. Muller is just bad.
Cle/Bost over 8 1/2 - You must seriously have a bad team if you are an underdog to Boston but the over is safer in this one.
Detroit #2 +2 1/2 -200 - I know a split comes up a loser but you actually lose less doing it this way instead of a parlay. Parlay risks 100 to win +110 but a split losing the -260 and betting two $50 games comes out to be a loss of $80 not $100 you have to pay for a parlay. If that doesn't make sense just ignore it and attribute it to the ramblings of an old man even though it is true.
Pitt #2 ML -130 - Tough to sweep a DH but Velasquez is solid and Kuhl is not.
SF/SD under 15 1/2 -110/+100 - When I first saw this, I figured it was a misprint, but I confirmed it with 4 books. Could be weather or some shit but I don't care.
TB ML -130 - Absolutely hate betting on reliever making a start and that is what Chirinos is, but Lynn hasn't been good, and TB is still rolling while my old team is scuffling.

GS added totals as of now is 154. That should make the GS around 159 but they will probably add 8 runs or more to make it 162. That comes to at least needing 9 1/2 runs per game which is very hard to sustain over 17 games. Don't know what the fuck is happening in SD to make that total 15 1/2 but I am hoping the books make the GS 162 or higher. I'm not going to say which way I am leaning because the books probably have spies watching us. But I'm sure you can guess what I am going to bet.

Hey! Who's that standing over there in the corner with the microphone???? I don't recognize her. GL

Last edited:
BOL…..you have to look at the Adjusted or Alternate Runline…….depending on who’s the favorite and dog…….

I was messing with it last week……too bad you can’t parlay those…..

Might rain all day in NYC, so Mets game might get postponed…..

Regarding the Mets game last night, BOL had the Runlines cancelled but not the ML…..weird….

Good point number2. Maybe those bets are present in their books but they can't find them. Good stuff. If 3 players spit on the field the Mets rainout. GL

I think I like pirates game 2 better. Corbin does suck but I don’t like pirates as much against lhp, they should knock kuhl around. They might get to corbin also cause he is ass.

Strider has struck out at least 9 in every start, I don’t think anyone pitching like this dude!

I don’t like this card all that much. Gl today

Thanks Bank. For some reason I was ok with this card today which probably means I will get my ass beat. GL

Yea, I’ll prob end up sweeping! Lol. It the cards I really love that don’t pan out. Although im not sure that implies as much with bases? The days I think there a handful of good dogs I usually do alright at worst.

Rays seem cheap regardless of who starting! I can’t imagine they struggle to score off lynn, I used to like him but he looking more and more washed. He always been heavily reliant on a variety of fastballs and has been gradually losing velo the last several years, I don’t think he can sustain that cause he doesn’t really have any plus off speed offerings to mess with hitters timing. Rays been hitting lot of better pitchers than him and there a strong breeze blowing out today. Just doesn’t feel like it will go well for Lynn! I was considering possibly playing rays team total over so I could avoid worrying bout their pitching but this price so good and cws lineup is so mediocre I’d think rays can piece together the pitching and not give up many runs to these guys. It pissed me off the minute I saw rays got another series with these bums, I just been starting to fade them with ok results in Toronto then at home against houston and here they go getting 2 series with these losers! The 2nd half of rays schedule has to be brutal doesn’t it? Schedule makers gave them a huge gift to start the season!

Thanks Tim. I see that Braves jumped to -170. GL

Thanks Bank. I agree about Lynn. TB tt may be good. Rays do have a good easier schedule to start. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SF/SD under 15 1/2 -110/+100 - I'll bite again. GL

Oh shit. This game in Mexico ain’t it? I was thinking this had to be a misprint! Like how the fuck we got a 15 total in San Diego?!?!! Lol. They playing at elevation I assume?

Thanks Bank. Yes, Mexico and routine fly balls are going out. I don't remember it being that bad down there. GL

Thanks number2. I would have liked to have a crack at that GS, but Mexico game probably score 30 so just as well. GL

Back