MLB Saturday 4/27

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -65
1-0 last but that was weeks ago

Wife doesn't have me starting chores yet (don't kid yourself Mr Macho, after 34 years of marriage you do chores when she tells you to) so I thought I would throw this in there. Not posting regular until probably June when school/admin is done for the summer and so am I.

All x50 each. BTW, that's $50 each and I am down $65 for the year so far.

St Louis ML -60/+50
TB/CHW over 8 -70/+50 - buying 1/2 run
Pitt/SF over 7 -70/+50 - buying 1/2 run
SF ML -150 -75/+50

Don't go getting used to all that explaining from me about what I bet and the amounts and buying 1/2 runs and shit. I always buy the hook off totals so I didn't get a better line than you I just am going -140 on the overs instead of -110 risking the hook. In the future a ML bet will read for example all x50 and the listing for the ST Louis ML will be St Louis -120. I have faith in you that you can figure out that when the ML odds are -120 and I say all bets are x50 that you will come up with the fact that St Louis ML comes to -60/+50.

I understand there has been some argument about stuff in this forum lately and that hasn't ever happened in the 20 years or so I have been posting in here. So, if you want to talk MLB fantastic! Love to have you whether we agree or disagree that's great. But if you come in here about my record, lines, or any other bullshit just stay the fuck out.

Yes, I am grumpy. I have been wrestling with high school students for the last 3 months and I am old and supposed to be fucking retired. GL

Good to see you back Wire, best of luck today!

Any lean on the Rox total today?

I bet under 17 this morning just based on the weather. Gonna be in the upper 30's with rain and the wind blowing in at about 12 mph.

Thanks Inzane. Good to see you as well. I have no idea what the dimensions of that park are so I pass. Both sides pitchers have been solid recently so your under looks good to me. But if it's a bandbox who knows. Lean under.

Just wish MLB would quit sending teams out of the country. Stupid as shit. Are we going to get a team in Mexico City? Of course not. Get players to spend 81 games there when you barely get them to Toronto? GL

Thanks Inzane. Good to see you as well. I have no idea what the dimensions of that park are so I pass. Both sides pitchers have been solid recently so your under looks good to me. But if it's a bandbox who knows. Lean under.

Just wish MLB would quit sending teams out of the country. Stupid as shit. Are we going to get a team in Mexico City? Of course not. Get players to spend 81 games there when you barely get them to Toronto? GL
I want Mexico City to happen

You think the ball flies at Coors, that would be another level!

Thanks KJ. From that standpoint I get it as a fan, but player's wives and children would say see you in November. I know they would say I'm not moving my kids to that city and their schools. A homey little town of 22 million. Personally, I think it would be a great culture opportunity for them, but I will bet 95% said no way. And if momma and the kiddies aren't happy the players would have to be dragged there. GL

Reactions: KJ
Thanks KJ. From that standpoint I get it as a fan, but player's wives and children would say see you in November. I know they would say I'm not moving my kids to that city and their schools. A homey little town of 22 million. Personally, I think it would be a great culture opportunity for them, but I will bet 95% said no way. And if momma and the kiddies aren't happy the players would have to be dragged there. GL
Same thing with the whole Jacksonville to London thing. Travel would be miserable because one place is so isolated from the rest. I'm ok with trying to grow any sport internationally, the random series in Korea or Mexico doesn't bother me. This is where soccer is so globally advanced compared to any other sport. They have academies for youth all over the globe. That has to happen before MLB/NFL expands into another continent.

Mexico City is different. It can house a team the same way Canada can except for the language barrier we don't deal with up North. That's pretty significant.

MC at a mile and a half high would be a trip, wonder what kind of pitching they could entice to play there.

YTD -65
1-0 last but that was weeks ago

Wife doesn't have me starting chores yet (don't kid yourself Mr Macho, after 34 years of marriage you do chores when she tells you to) so I thought I would throw this in there. Not posting regular until probably June when school/admin is done for the summer and so am I.

All x50 each. BTW, that's $50 each and I am down $65 for the year so far.

St Louis ML -60/+50
TB/CHW over 8 -70/+50 - buying 1/2 run
Pitt/SF over 7 -70/+50 - buying 1/2 run
SF ML -150 -75/+50

Don't go getting used to all that explaining from me about what I bet and the amounts and buying 1/2 runs and shit. I always buy the hook off totals so I didn't get a better line than you I just am going -140 on the overs instead of -110 risking the hook. In the future a ML bet will read for example all x50 and the listing for the ST Louis ML will be St Louis -120. I have faith in you that you can figure out that when the ML odds are -120 and I say all bets are x50 that you will come up with the fact that St Louis ML comes to -60/+50.

I understand there has been some argument about stuff in this forum lately and that hasn't ever happened in the 20 years or so I have been posting in here. So, if you want to talk MLB fantastic! Love to have you whether we agree or disagree that's great. But if you come in here about my record, lines, or any other bullshit just stay the fuck out.

Yes, I am grumpy. I have been wrestling with high school students for the last 3 months and I am old and supposed to be fucking retired. GL
LOL. Laughed when I read Chores!

Yup. She is da Boss! LOL

Love Cards. today! GL

Good point about the infrastructure KJ. Baseball is played around the globe but the NFL is smoking crack they think they will usurp soccer. What kind of pitching? Same kind we have in the US... horrible. GL

Thanks Gman. Glad we agree. GL

Back