MLB Saturday 4/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1620
2-5 last - Apparently, I do lose on occasion. :)

Thanks Cash. Always appreciated. GL

Thanks Number2 good stuff. GL

Thanks Bank. Always good info from you. GL

Paul trust me no one can jinx my picks but me. GL

All x50 each

Tor/NYY over 7
- Cole looks great. Manoah looks bad. Tempting to just play NYY ML but I think over is safer.
Wash/Minn over 6 1/2 - Lopez will allow 1 or 2. Kuhl will allow the rest to get this over home safely.
LA/Cubs over 8 1/2 - May is decent but he always gets into trouble so Cubs will score. Wesneski only good in last and that was against light hitting Oak.
Miami/Cle #1 over 6 1/2 - Low total even for these two teams. Have to try over but wonder if these two will be played as it is supposed to be raining here all day.
CHW/TB over 6 1/2 - Very under park. Two offenses that are suspect. Two good pitchers. Sure, let's go over in this one.
Mets/SF over 8 - Both starters hittable. I think I am seeing a trend in my bets today.
Miami/Cle over 7 - Because I can't stop betting overs today. Someone help me.
Balt ML -180- I know they can't win every game and Detroit is a live dog today, but it has worked so far so let's stay on that horse.
Texas ML -240 - I know many of you will walk by this one because of the odds. Because it's Texas I can't really blame you, but Heaney has been lights out allowing only two hits in each of his last two starts. Fujinami could be having trouble with the speeding up thing as he has been bad in his first 3 starts here. If you don't want to bet this fine but please, please, please, don't bet Texas -1 1/2 runs just to lower the odds. That is a horrible mistake. I have said a million times you only pay the juice if you lose. But this one admittedly is not a sure thing so either lay the odds or walk away but don't give a book runs.
Atlanta +2 1/2 -280 - Probably a very dumb bet as Valdez has looked great and Wright has not plus he has walked tons in a very few innings pitched but this one is for old times sake because Bloodhound was not only a big Alabama fan, he was a huge Braves fan. I understand why Houston is a slight favorite but getting +2 1/2 runs at home makes Atlanta a good play despite the big odds. This one is for you old man.
KC +2 1/2 -200 - Greinke looks like he is getting a little worse each start but Anderson has been god awful so KC could keep it close.

GL

Went to the Mets-Giants game last night. The Giants aren’t much better than their Bay Area neighbor. Just a terrible lineup with very flat energy. A good fade team right now. My 81.5 under wins might be locked up by August.

I freaking knew manoah figure it out today since I bet him last start and went against him this one. Just needed yanks to get me 1 stinking run off a dude who been walking everyone or leaving pitches over heart of plate but nope. I dunno if anyone else has noticed this but with Stanton and Donaldson out the bottom half of Yankees lineup is pretty garbage.

I could not agree more Bank. Yanks offense is bad even with Stanton and Donaldson. They made a bad pitcher look great today. GL

Back