MLB - Saturday 4/20

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
SEASON: 61-58, +11.3244 Units
YESTERDAY: 1-7, -8.3375 Units

Over the course of a 6 month season, there are bound to be several disastrous days and yesterday was one of them. As previously stated, no single day or week should make or break a bankroll or season, but man, yesterday sure did suck. I realize I don't need to say this, but I am sorry to anyone who had a disaster with me based upon my advice yesterday.

WASHINGTON -140 (1.25 UNITS) W

ST. LOUIS +125 (1.25 UNITS)

ATLANTA -130 (1.25 UNITS)

CUBS +102 (1.5 UNITS)

ARIZONA +107 (1.5 UNITS)

TORONTO EVEN (1.25 UNITS) L

OVER DET/LAA 9 RUNS (-120) (1.5 UNITS) W

DODGERS GM 1 +102 (1.5 UNITS) L

CLEVELAND -110 (1.25 UNITS)

DODGERS GM2 +115 (1.4 UNITS)

Last edited:
The beautiful thing is even after a bad day, you are still up on the month.

GL GH. I am sure you will get it right back.

SEASON: 61-58, +11.3244 Units
YESTERDAY: 1-7, -8.3375 Units

Over the course of a 6 month season, there are bound to be several disastrous days and yesterday was one of them. As previously stated, no single day or week should make or break a bankroll or season, but man, yesterday sure did suck. I realize I don't need to say this, but I am sorry to anyone who had a disaster with me based upon my advice yesterday.

OVER DET/LAA 9 RUNS (-120) (1.5 UNITS)

and if it did, then that is not your problem IMO. We are all grown ass men here and if some people dont know money management, too bad.

Good luck today!

I'm following you and let me say you don't have to apologize for jack shizzy. We are adults and can make our own choices. Besides I have days like yesterday all the time by myself. At least with following you I'm still up on the year instead of losing my ass. Shake it off my man the upswing starts today again.

GH, just want to re-iterate from yesterday that I am really enjoying your baseball stuff...I hit you up on twitter and mentioned I liked Grimm against King Felix on April 11th because I thought it was good value at +140. Anyways, keep killing it, and I like STL and WAS -1.5 runs today, and following your OVER 9 pick as well. GL GL GL !!!! thanks again

I'm following you and let me say you don't have to apologize for jack shizzy. We are adults and can make our own choices. Besides I have days like yesterday all the time by myself. At least with following you I'm still up on the year instead of losing my ass. Shake it off my man the upswing starts today again.
Great quote bro!!! :)

Back