MLB - Saturday 4/12

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
REG SEASON RECORD: 58-33, +34.150 units
YESTERDAY: 5-5, -0.8300 units
SPRING TRAINING: 72-40, +21.125 units
TOTAL: 130-73, +54.793 units

OVERALL LAST 255 IN ALL SPORTS: 167-88

Talk about internet stalkers. Think I found the biggest loser of all. This guy Rotfin is the epitome of an internet stalker. He stalked me over at "Blankets" for years. In fact if a member does a search of the site, it will pop up that he posted in 30 threads, 28 of them were mine and 1 was about me. Yesterday someone told me about a thread in a different discussing me and another capper and sure enough there's Rotfin hating on me and throwing out a bunch of lies. I made one long polite post to clear the air. This guy Rotfin backtracked a bit in the thread while a few chimed in that they have no evidence of this guy stalking. Then last night, the guy creates a Twitter account (he previously had @Rotfin which I blocked and has a profile picture that looks like Scott Peterson, the guy who murdered his wife, Lacey) named @evilwasabi2000 and starts stalking again.That's the beauty of the internet. Guys who would be afraid to come up to you and say something face-to-face act like tough guys behind a keyboard. Today's plays are dedicated to him. Also, does anyone know if we have a poster named Lets Go Rangers here! That's Rotfin's girlfriend.

TRIBE -134 (1.5 UNITS) W

ASTROS +142 (1.25 UNITS)

METS +146 (1.25 UNITS)

OVER COL/SF 7.5 RUNS (-122) (1.25 UNITS) L

UNDER BOS/YANKS 8.5 RUNS (-120) (1.25 UNITS) L

ARIZONA +108 (1.25 UNITS)

KC -141 (1 UNIT) L

UND DET/SD 1st 5 Inn 3.5 (-145) (1.25 Units)

Last edited:
Winning creates haters.. Why? I have no idea..

I think they are jealous..

REG SEASON RECORD: 58-33, +34.980 units
YESTERDAY: 5-5, -0.8300 units
SPRING TRAINING: 72-40, +21.125 units
TOTAL: 130-73, +54.793 units

OVERALL LAST 255 IN ALL SPORTS: 167-88

Talk about internet stalkers. Think I found the biggest loser of all. This guy Rotfin is the epitome of an internet stalker. He stalked me over at "Blankets" for years. In fact if a member does a search of the site, it will pop up that he posted in 30 threads, 28 of them were mine and 1 was about me. Yesterday someone told me about a thread in a different discussing me and another capper and sure enough there's Rotfin hating on me and throwing out a bunch of lies. I made one long polite post to clear the air. This guy Rotfin backtracked a bit in the thread while a few chimed in that they have no evidence of this guy stalking. Then last night, the guy creates a Twitter account (he previously had @Rotfin which I blocked and has a profile picture that looks like Scott Peterson, the guy who murdered his wife, Lacey) named @evilwasabi2000 and starts stalking again.That's the beauty of the internet. Guys who would be afraid to come up to you and say something face-to-face act like tough guys behind a keyboard. Today's plays are dedicated to him. Also, does anyone know if we have a poster named Lets Go Rangers here! That's Rotfin's girlfriend.

TRIBE -134 (1.5 UNITS)

ASTROS +142 (1.25 UNITS)

METS +146 (1.25 UNITS)

Don't even dignify people like that with a response. The hell with them.

There's no way that's his girlfriend GH, he probably made that account too!!! He clearly lives in his parents basement.

There's no way that's his girlfriend GH, he probably made that account too!!! He clearly lives in his parents basement.

No, it's his girlfriend on the other forum who is posting on that forum making stuff up. I love how they act like I suddenly stopped posting on the Blankets' website a few years ago in April. They fail to understand what others already know that one of the moderators and I didn't get along and he put me in what is known as the "Penalty Box" which prohibited me from posting in the Baseball and other forums yet I continued to post in the PB. They like to embellish and say I stopped playing because my picks were bad. LOL. Honestly, look at what I am dealing with! A guy who posts a picture as his avatar of a guy who murdered his wife and unborn child. That kind of says it all!

3500 visits, 48 members viewing and 1867 guests viewing...you're a beast keep up the good work

Yes, Indians and u should be able to get -130 to -135

I'm sure the Indians will win, but the Sox bats have been soooo hot. And Masterson walks everybody. I was too much of a wuss to take this one. :)

I did, however, take the over in this game. With the hot bats, 70 degrees, Paulino being bad at baseball, and the wind blowing heavily to left, I imagine at least 10-12 runs in this game. I just hope the impending storm doesn't cut the game short.

GL!

Back