MLB Saturday 3/30

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +75
5-4 last

I know exactly how these pitchers did last year but this isn't last year. Go slow.

Parlay: MGM

Mets +2 1/2 -350
Balt +2 1/2 -500
Atl +2 1/2 -450

-40/+75

STL/LA over 8 -70/+50
St Louis +2 1/2 (-160) -80/+50

Careful betting the Dodgers today at -210. That Yamamoto wasn't very good in his first start and that makes the Cardinals a very live big dog. GL

you know i'm never really bout betting anyone -210 but i'll keep doing same thing w lad i've done all series, hitter props and the team total over, lance lynn a washed up scrub just like all cardinals starting pitchers with grey hurt! i can't believe their win total was 85.5, no way they finish above .500 with this group of god awful pitchers!! game 1 i did betts, ohtani, freeman props, game 2 vs a lefty i did betts and smith, today we will go back to betts, ohtani, freeman, maybe smith also!! then of course doyers ff tt over and game tt over as well. no sense worrying bout other teams pitchers or if cards will hit, just fade the living shit out of our pitchers!!

Nice to hear from you Bank. What you say is very true. Pitching is really bad for a lot of clubs this year. GL

glad to see you as well bro, man i had a hilarious response to your opening day spiel but that must have been right when the site went haywire so it didnr post and by time site came back i forgot most of it. lol

Back