MLB Saturday 10/9

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8015
4-4 last - Not great but better than 0-3.

Thanks Tim. Got a good laugh from that one. GL

All x50 each

Atlanta +2 1/2 -300 - Fried is just better than Woodruff and he usually will go more innings.
SF +2 1/2 -300 - The Dodgers just don't lose when Urias starts. In fact, they have only lost 6 games all year when he starts. Let's see, the last time LA lost a Urias start was against SF. Twice in a row. Actually, SF beat him all 3 times he started against them this year. Now the question is can Gausman keep them close until the Giants can get into the LA bullpen? I think they can.

Atlanta/MLW over 6 1/2 -140
LA/SF over 6 1/2 -140

I am going over these for the same reasons. All 4 starters are quality but each one of them has had slight issues slipping up and allowing runs on off days. All these teams are capable of taking advantage if that happens again today. The stats say under is the best bet for both games but I have a hunch at least one of them can hit 7 runs and that's all I need to take this as insurance. Full disclosure..... I was all set to bet under 8 in the SF game and I decided to bet this morning instead of last night so I missed the number 7 1/2. We will see whether I missed the boat or it was a bit of luck the total dropped. GL

Interesting that both g1 in the AL stayed under but g2 sailed over

Wonder if that's a thing

Not sure KJ but I do know as these series progress they score more. I always thought it was because second and third tier starters threw. Then it went low again when the number one guns came back out but even then the hitters saw them not long ago so they scored more than the first time they saw them. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Back