MLB Saturday 10/29 World Series

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2009
1-0 last

Good calls Inzane. Nice. GL

Phil/Houston over 5 -480/+200 - Wheeler and Valdez look very solid recently. Same as yesterday. Over 5 - any pitchers, any teams, any park, every time.

As for a side, you should look at Philly for a little +money. I have said before there isn't a lot of emotion in baseball but what there is is mindset. Philly, at least until the Astros beat them, think there is no lead they can't come back from. Houston with a huge 5-0 lead and their best pitcher throwing a no hitter cruising are laughing and joking in the dugout. Then Philly starts hitting and the joking stops. Then they are tied and finally beaten in extra innings and Houston is thinking no lead is safe and wondering how the hell did they get to Verlander and who the fuck are these guys? And yes, I am speaking for them because I will bet my last dollar, they won't ever say it out loud but that is exactly what they are thinking to themselves. If it was anyone but Verlander Philly came back on with that big lead I wouldn't be so sure. But it was Verlander and, I am sure. I am also sure this makes Philly very dangerous until one of the Astros pitchers shuts them down. And I agree Houston does have pitchers that can shut Philly down, but the point is Verlander didn't, and they know he is their best. GL

Thanks Wire and good luck today. I'm on the over 6*, and Houston tt over 3*.

:cheers3:

Back