MLB Saturday 10/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
Putting this in today (Wednesday) so if the lines change don't blame me. You should have gotten it in earlier. Of course they could change in your favor but I don't think so. I will add records and MLB later and bump this thread then.

All for 10 units each.

C Mich/Toledo over 62

NC Sate +19 1/2

Wisc/Iowa over 42

Hawaii/Air Force over 61

Texas A&M +18

Tex A&M/Alabama over 58

Ore St/Washington over 55

Ohio St/Penn St over 58

GL

To tell you the truth I'm not sure what to do with this MLB game. Kershaw was great and Hendricks was very good as well. The lean then is under. But 6 1/2 is very low. Add that Hendricks did give up 4 walks and with this ump, who leans heavy to over, that could be a problem to the under. So I am saying under, I guess, but I don't trust it enough to bet it.

As for a side I really don't see how you can go wrong on Kershaw at -130. The price is a steal but the Cubs do bat last. And make no mistake the crowd means absolutely nothing. It's the last at bats that make a home field advantage. You can argue if you want but emotion is after the fact in baseball as a reaction. Emotion has as much positive effect to performing well in this sport as it does performing well in golf. Jacked up golfers are for shit just like jacked up baseball players. Think about it.

But I guess the best play with bias completely out of it is LA -130. Even though the Dodgers can't hit shit. And no, I am just writing this up not betting it. I'll just bet football today. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All for 10 units each.

Ill/Mich over 51 1/2

Ore St/Wash over 53 1/2

Texas A&M +18 1/2

Ohio St/Penn St over 56

GL

Back