MLB Saturday 10/15

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2014
2-1 last

Thanks Bank. I appreciate it. GL

Looking forward to the NFL joke bowl Cash. GL

Wise, we don't disagree on the fact that home field is a huge benefit. What I think we disagree on is you think the home crowd helps the home team and I think they make no difference in the way the players play as far as emotion or motivation goes. We will just have to agree to disagree on that. GL

All x50 each

Phil +2 1/2 -240 - I am really surprised this + runs doesn't cost more but I have to try Syndergaard who has looked very strong in his last 3 starts versus Charlie Morton who has struggled his last 3 and is a throw in hail Mary for the Braves. Nice Phil ML +100 for you dog lovers out there but you know I like to be sure.
Hou/Sea over 6 -190 - Both these starters walk way too many batters for this not to produce runs against a low total. Taking the full run off with higher odds to go no worse than a push.
NYY/Cle over 6 -140 - Mckenzie looks better than Severino here but both allow too many walks and are prone to have occasional bad innings. ML on Cle at +100 again good value here but Francona did something last night that may well cost him this series. He threw his closer in the 8th and although he won the game Clase (the closer) pitched the 8th, 9th, and 10th inning. He threw 30+ pitches and that's bad in the long run for Cle. They won last night but at what cost? Francona throws this guy every night, but he has 3 more games against the Bombers. That's the one thing I dislike and don't trust about Tito is his handling of relievers. It cost him the World Series a few years back. Just something to think about when he trots Clase out again tonight and he will if he's got a late lead or is tied.
SD +2 1/2 -280 - This is on sale as well given the LA performance so far and the Padres have last at bats. I can't believe this isn't -340 when LA is favored in the game. Another very good + money dog SD +110 as Musgrove has pitched much better than Anderson in their last 3 starts.

GL

Betting on BeaverBall , CFL, and Liilte baseball better than flag football. I mean c'mon playing flag football in probowl, just cancel the damm game for gods sake

Morton has been a proven winner in playoffs tho. I don’t trust thor. I basically have +155 on Braves today to cash my over 4.5 games series bet si im sticking there.

I have sane +155 for pads series to go 5 but I’m betting a bunch of those potential winnings on pads today. Stick a fork in doyers!

Thanks Inzane. They put up nothing but 6 and 7 for totals and now 9? I agree with Wise tempting to go under but Phil is the better bet. GL

See Wise we can agree on some things. GL :)

Can't wait to bet those other sports Cash. GL

Not sure I would count Dodgers out completely yet Bank but I think they will lose the series so I agree. GL

Back