MLB Postseason...

I see it's at 4.5 now with the vig reversed. I'm definitely glad to get out in front of this one.

I just faded Greinke like I do every time he starts in the postseason. Also locked in the Yankees +265 for the series to go along with my Astros +130 after game 1 so I cant lose no matter who wins the series.

If I was on the sidelines I'd be hitting Grienke tonight at the current prices but I'm too nervous and have too much invested in the `Stros +700 for the WS so I'll sit back and drink (watch). I'm not down on Grienke at all and can forgive the bad start at Tampa. The start against the yanks i'm fine with and think the offense gets to Tanaka enough tonight to have a 1 or 2 run lead turned over to the bullpen.

Feel free to move the above to the other thread...probably best there but this is where i felt the need to ramble about it. Good luck BAR and go `Stros

Assuming we see 3 up, and 3 swinging for the seats in 9th vs Osuna so this is a loser I'd expect. Hey, I played it early and had a great number. I had bases loaded twice and other times with RISP. Now, only 5 hits .
That hurts. Astros future looking better though. Maybe be a minor miracle happens in 9th. Anyways, tomorrow will be a good game I think. Closeout games are no bargain.

Back