MLB Postseason Layout

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Starting Tuesday, Sept 29th the AL will play all 4 series game 1's. Wednesday both leagues play so we'll have 8 games. Thursday we'll have 4 NL game 2's, and any AL game 3's. Friday is any NL game 3's. Divisionals will start the following Monday with 2 games and then 4 games a day possibly the entire week. I'm taking all this time off to get my fix.
I'm force feeding myself some postseason anticipation because its an annual for me to take time off for the Divisionals and often times for the LCS and WS. Here's what I'm implementing in place of attending games.
I've setup an outdoor sports area and will be cooking it up on the Q. More importantly, I have the MLB app which allows me an option to listen to radio broadcasts through my speakers and choose a teams announcers. Listening to ballgames on the radio with some crowd noise is far far better.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we have some epic games with good energy from the players that we somehow don't waste an October which annually gives me some of the greatest sports experiences.

Back